Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Tuesday, October 06, 2015

In Love With 2 Different Pretties Bearing Same Name

I don't know how it all happened but I found myself falling head over heels in love for both cuties bearing same name (JULIET)

Funny enough, I saved their names with the same name (sweetheart1 and sweetheart2).
To measure the feeling is equal and I don't pretend about it.

Unfortunately for me today, something really crazy hit me.

I booked a date with one of the ladies.
While I was waiting for her arrival for more than an hour, I decided to call to know why she's been delaying, not knowing I called the other cutie who happens to stay in lagos.

She was amazed at what I was saying cos I was kinda scolding her and yet still called her sweetheart, telling her my spot I've been standing since an hour. So she sensed a mixup and that I was cheating on her.
She cried all through the phone conversation.

I know I'm not making sense to you right?
It's just a feeling of guilt but I can't possibly end either of the relationship for no just course. These ladies might curse the hell out of me.
Quite funny that I have equal feeling for both cuties.

I'm really kinda confused my reader. I don't want to hurt either of the both cos I know what it feels to have a broken relationship or betrayal of love.

Please tell me what to do
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.