Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Sunday, July 24, 2016

‘I am not using her death to sell my music’, late actress’ son denies

The young musician who released a video in tribute to his late mother, disclosed that he is not close to his step-father, Jide Kosoko.

 Henrietta Kosoko 

Taiwo Olowu, the eldest son of late actress, Henrietta Kosoko, has denied using his mother’s death to promote his music career.

Olowu, who is also known as LT, stated this in an interview with Punch News’ “Sunday Scoop”

Taiwo Olowu Taiwo Olowu, the son of Henrietta Kosoko, is also known as LT.
(Punch News)

According to him, he has been doing music long before his mother passed away.

“I did something to celebrate mothers. The song is a celebration of life and death. I didn’t do this song to advance my career, it is to express myself.”

“We all have different ways of mourning. I am not using her death to sell my music. I have been an artiste before now and my late mum was supportive of my career before she died”.

Jide Kosoko Jide Kosoko
(PMNaijaExpress)

LT also observed that he is not close to veteran actor, Jide Kosoko, who was married to his mother before she died.

He however mentioned that the actor has supported him in some ways.

“The relationship between my late mum and Jide Kosoko is not my business. Therefore,  my opinion does not matter.”

“He is doing what he can. We are not that close but he is playing his role”, he said.

 

Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.