Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Must Read: The Untainted Maiden…. Part 2

This is a story written by Noblejoe88… If you missed the part One yesterday read it HERE!!!

I was always carefree with them and they were fond of me…They
use to call me their big brother or fondly the Doc…And she loves
asking me a lot of questions, questions ranging from health related
to lightly S#xual related owing to the fact that i was a medical
student which i would still answer in a frank and honest way..
One more thing that drawn this girl to me is that she loves getting
little presence for me and would make out something out of
nothing to make me smile..I was falling for her charms and at the
same time my S#xual feelings for her was building up…

Lately she started asking more and more questions that are
sexually related and would do that especially during afternoon
when am back from lectures and her parents aint around…She
would enter my room and drop herself casually on the bed and
start teasing me with questions..Dont get it all wrong…Ofcourse
they use to enter my room whenever they like cos they saw me in
a different light..Like their elder brother…But she started coming
in alone and each time is to ask questions on s*x….

One day she asked me what causes painful menstruation…I
explained it as best as i knew…That certain factors like infection
etc can cause it and secondly that it could be hereditary… Then
she asked what if its not infection how can it be stopped?….I told
her some certain drugs can offer relieve during the course of
having such pains….We drift to other topics and soon she opened
up to me that she is still a virgin and lately she has been having
pressures to lose her virginity…But she is afraid of the pains…But
that she needs a sound advice on what to do from me, that
whatever i told her is what shes going to do..

Guys.. to be frank at this point i ve not had s*x with a real virgin
before and the thought of eating 1st grade fresh vegetable soup
was overwhelming…But recounting how good and close her family
was to me…I pushed back the temptation and encouraged her to
wait till the right time for the right guy…

She asked what if she has found the right guy and has already
made up her mind to lose her virginity with him..
I paused and tot for a moment…Who would this lucky dude be?…I
then tease her by saying that its good but i would love to see this
lucky dude atleast…
She promised that on saturday that week she will let me see the
guy…
After that i told that my course mate what has been transpiring
lately between vivian and i..

He told me to go for the kill…Although somehow or will i say deep
down i have the conviction that i might be her lucky guy but yet i
quickly push that aside knowing that temptation will be lurking
around the corner if i give much thought to it..

Did i mention that during this incident i have a serious relationship
going on with a girl in my school?…Well if i didnt you most then
know that i have a girl i was rolling with in school…After much
wooing and cooing on my side this my school girl finally agreed to
give me some Kittycat pleasure and so we booked down friday as
the D day…

But another worry soon set in..If vivian will find it funny on friday
when a female friend will visit me all alone and stay indoors with
me for hours with the door firmly locked…
Wont she conclude that something fishy is going behind the locked
doors?..

Hey wait a minute…For a fuckin moment i ain’t dating vivian so i
dont give a damn what she thinks…I seriously needs to have my
veins stretched cos its been long…

Anyways the D-day came…So I eagerly waited for this girl…The
time came and passed…No sign of her..I waited and waited..Time
was furiously ticking by…That was when i picked up my phone
and called only for the “idiot” to tell me bla bla bla story (on how
her mama toto dey drop water…Lolz) actually that something
came up and she cant make it….With my clenched teeths i cursed
her under my breathe…You daughter of a B***h…And then angrily
hung up on her…

Now how the hell am i going to treat this conji F**K up…
And tomorrow is saturday which means no school or adventures
for me…I was seriously thinking how am gonna relieve this S#xual
build up when suddenly a perfect idea creeped up in my mind…
From no where vivian just popped-up in my mind like an
unwanted email msg…

Vivian?, yes vivian…Now what am i going to do with her?..I got
the feedback..Have s*x with her….Questions were racing thru my
mind and the devil was seriouly busy typing furiously too and
supplying me with the right answers or should i said the answers
my hard Joystick wants to hear right away…

But she is still a virgin…How is the s*x going to be
possible?…Another idea came up…Deceive her naive mind!!…
It was like my mind was connected firmly with a usb cable to the
devils personal system and he was eagerly supplying me with the
correct datas i needed at this instance…
Soon enough i was acting like a puppet controlled by an external
force…



In a jiffy i was outside…I called vivian twice..And told her to come
that i have something important i wanted to share with
her….Although her mum was at home that friday she didnt
suspect anything because i often help her out with her school
home works and so its not a new thing for vivian to come and
ascertain why i wanted to see her or what i wanted to discuss with
her…
WATCH OUT FOR PART 3
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.