Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Friday, July 29, 2016

"Not showing it, is like Adele not singing" - Rapper on Kim's nude selfies

Just as expected, Kanye West is a big fan of Kim Kardashian's selfies, and what's even better is that he has had his fair share too.

 

Kanye West, Kim Kardashian for Harper's Bazaar

Among the many topics Kanye West addressed while covering the latest edition of Harper's Bazaar with wife, Kim Kardashian, was her epic nude selfies.


Kanye West, Kim Kardashian for Harper's Bazaar  Kanye West, Kim Kardashian for Harper's Bazaar
(harper's bazaar)

Knowing just how unconventional the couple's relationship really is, it was hardly surprising when the rapper admitted to not only loving the 35-year-old model's nude selfies, but approving of them too.

Apparently, the couple have a weird love for nude selfies as Kanye goes on to reveal that he did his fair share of nude selfies back in the day.

Speaking during the interview which was published today, July 28, Kanye revealed that he did his own nude selfies before getting married to Kim in 2014.

"I used to do nude selfies in my single days. You'd get a good c--k shot here and there. Gotta keep it rock 'n' roll."

Kanye West, Kim Kardashian for Harper's Bazaar  Kanye West, Kim Kardashian for Harper's Bazaar
(harper's bazaar)

Unlike Kanye who seems to have hung up his boots in the nudity department, Kim seems to be in her prime, with hardly any signs of slowing down.

Speaking on his wife's nude selfies, Kanye likened Kim without her nude selfies to Adele not singing. He said:


"I love her nude selfies. Like, I love the ones from the side, the back ones, and the front. I just love seeing her naked; I love nudity. And I love beautiful shapes. I feel like it's almost a Renaissance thing, a painting, a modern version of a painting. I think it's important for Kim to have her figure. To not show it would be like Adele not singing."

Especially after the backlash she faced after her latest nude selfie in March, Kim was eager to explain her reasons too.

"I love a selfie in the mirror. I was about to get in the shower; I took a nude selfie, kept it in my phone for over a year. I just liked the picture, so I was like, 'Let me put censor bars on it and post it.'

"I don't do things to be like, 'This is powerful. I'm going to show you guys that this is my 'message.' I'm not that type of person. I'm empowered by it, but I'm not doing it specifically to show power."
Obviously surprised by the reaction she got, the 'Selfish' author added:

"That's what was so shocking. And when I put the bars on it, it was more covered up than a bikini!"

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Kim Kardashian and Kanye West (gettyimage)

Parents to North West, 3, and Saint West, seven months, definitely have a lot in common, wouldn't you agree?

The pair have alluded to this fact on various occasions and their take on each other's craziest moments seems to buttress this point.




Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.