Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Must Read: The Untainted Maiden

This is a story written by Noblejoe88…


This incidence am about to narrate now happened a year later
after my first real s*x…



One more thing, for security reasons am not going to mention
places but i will still use their real names to introduce individuals
in this narration.


That was during my first year in the university where i got
admitted that year…Nnamdi azikiwe federal university (unizik) to
be precise…I was offered a medical course (anatomy)..

So i had a very hard time then trying to adjust to this sudden
change in environment, friends and academic status as well..
I must admit it was difficult settling down in my new
environment…
1st i had to finish up my screening stuff and got admitted as a real
student..Next came the housing stuff..



I need a good apartment…Looking for apartment was really hard
and frustrating cos the school was somehow located close to
awka town…So housing rent there was too exorbitant compared
with housing rent from the state i came from…





You might be wondering why i choose to live off campus…Yes i
have several good reasons why i choose to live outside school
campus….Let me mention but a few…1, I detest sharing
apartment with four different individuals..2, not knowing how
hygienic their lavatory might be…3, the fact that i cant cook, use
stove or any cooking utensils inside the hostel when i felt like
pisses me off real time and kept me away from school
hostel….Yea i know some of you going thru this might say its not
a very good reason or i wanted to have those opportunities of
messing around with girls since i have a whole apartment all to
myself…Well whatever, all i know is that i ended up having one
after all the squabbles and hectic time i went thru…But it was
rewarding…Though the house was a little far from the school yet it
has its benefits….The compound has free tap water system..So no
roaming about the whole town looking for borehole or paying for
water…Water problem solved lets move over to another
thing..There were in all 8 rooms in the compound with 4 separate
toilets and bathrooms….Let me give details of how it was
shared…


The landlord and his family occupied 3 rooms out of the 8 rooms
and uses 2 separate toilets & bathrooms leaving 5 rooms and 2-2
lavatories each behind..


Next was my next door neighbour, whom i fondly called dede Uche
(dede is an igbo title which signifies an older brother or one’s
elder)…He was a man with a family of four, a wife by name chioma
and three children (two beautiful daughters and a son, named
ogechukwu, vivian and denise, aged 20, 16 and 7
respectively)…They occupied 2 rooms while i stayed at the next
room adjacent theirs…So we shared one toilet and bathroom
together…

Then was another family of 6 leaving in the next room and finally
another group of 3 female students that occupied the last
room…They with the family of 6 shared the last lavatory….
This story actually revolves around dede Uche’s second daughter
vivian who was still a virgin as at then and how i ended up
deflowering her…



It wasn’t all that long after i settled down there before the family
grew fond of me…Owing to the fact that we were more closer than
other neighbours and i was kind to their kids…I allow them to
hang around and feel totally free with me….Though let me mention
this i wasnt the jovial type by nature…Am much reserved and cool
that most of my neighbours find it very difficult striking up a
conversation with me…I dont have much friends then cos i was
still new there…Only 3 of my friends visits me which happens
once in a blue moon except my course mate who happens to be
my right guy..He visits more often than the rest 2…,
most of my times were spent reading my school note books and
crossing out assignments…I think my been a little more serious
struck the cord in dede uche’s heart…And he grew to love and
took me as one of his own….

Sometimes i use to hear him mutter to his children to imitate my
example when it comes to being serious with their school works…
I would smile satisfactorily in my mind that my self hardworks are
not going unnoticed…(as if its not for my benefit…Lolz)…




Actually the first time i saw vivian i didnt see anything special
about her…I just saw her the way i saw others…I had no special
feelings for her…But in the course of time…When i finally got to
know her family very well she started having some magical effects
on me…I could see more clearly how endowed she was…An
event that happened exactly 2months after settling down there
proves my point….One saturday she was preparing for market to
do some weekend grocery shopping, since i had nothing doing i
decided to accompany her down the market and also pick up a
handful of stuffs i needed….When we were strolling down the
road..Guys were looking at her packages like she’s got some
hidden agendas that needs to be explored so after that incident my
appetites were aroused…







Now let me describe vivian….She is 16, ebony skinned with
lustrous seductive eyes, although she is still in her early
adolescent age..She is a girl that is richly endowed…Firm hips,
succulent Bosom…And she also blushes alot..When she smiles
she’s got this cute dimple on her two cheeks that gives the
receiver goose pimple all over…If am to summarize her attributes
i would do so in a simple plain sentence…A girl that has all the
right curves at the right spots…
For no just cause she took a liking for me…Ofcourse together with
her siblings they would come into my apartment and we would all
have some good fun..


I have a scramble game that they always enjoyed playing and later
when i introduce word deciphering game..Awwwch they were
totally excited and love playing it…But i also noticed that in the
course of playing these games, vivian is always drawn to me and
loves clinging to my side which occassional sometimes she ends
up brushing my sides with her point and kill Tips…
I didnt see anything wrong with that nor did i interprete it as
sending a wrong signal either..
WATCH OUT FOR PART 2
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.