Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Must Read: The Untainted Maiden…. Part 3

This is a story written by Noblejoe88… If you missed the part Two yesterday read it HERE!!!


She entered wearing her casual dress…She dropped on my bed as
usual but today as she laid there with her eyes closed all i could
see was the most delicious dish ever carefully prepared for my
consumption…I carefully bolted my door..Then sat down and ask
her if she truly knew why she is really having painful menses…At
this point she sat up and was all ears to hear the answer with both
hands supporting her chin…



I swallowed hard and after much battles with my brains finally
blurt out…You are still a virgin thats why….Adding that anyday
she lost her virginity that her cervix will open up and the painful
menses will disappear…
I further told her that the earlier the better…
And that i knew the secret to deflowering a virgin without her
feeling the pains..
I cooked the story up so well that she perfectly believed every
word i said..


Adding that as a matter of fact i want to do it right now to free her
from that predicament once and for all..
She obliged but made me promise her that i would love her since
am the first man in her life…
At this point even if you ask me to disown myself i will do it
without giving a second thought to it….All i wanted is getting
F***ed damn good and well..

So i quickly told her that am already in love with her before
now..That done!..Am now free to go for the kill.
I slowly traced the contours of her round firm Bosom…Letting my
hands wandered freely..
I gasped as i felt her pointed succulent Tips crying for youthful
attention..

I slowly but firmly gave it a squeeze..She moaned..
I lowered my head and met her lips..Locked in the sensition of
pleasure..I kissed her hard and slowly she returned the favour…I
could see in her eyes the feelings of pleasure mixed with pain for
one going to lose her pride in a few moments later..



Running my trespassing hand all thru her body i could see the
sensations building up in her..I gently turned her round.. now
lying with her face downwards i unhooked her bra and then fondle
with her fleshy riped melon..I put one in my mouth and sucked
away…She was moaning seriously and i was afraid those erotic
sounds might give us away..So i bolted out..And set to work on
the only electronic appliance i had as of then..My CD player..I
thanked my stars i have one and fortunately there was light..I put
on the CD and increased the volume to nearly maximum so as to
drown out any erotic sound we might end up making…While “Do
Me” by Psquare was busy playing..I was equally on the other hand
doing to her what the lyrics of that song was suggesting…I still
wonder up till now if her mum had truly followed the song as it
was singing not knowing that right then her daughter was on the
verge to losing her maiden head..As i continued on my newly
found sucking career i still let my hand venture into another
adventure… she caught my hand and gently pushed it down to her
water valley which at this point has truly formed a fountain of her
own Kittycat juice…Her pants were soaked very well..She was
simply dripping wet.

She has never been sucked before, though i had the urge to give
her Kittycat a sucking lesson in humility but i withhold that
urge..Not wanting to create that naughty guy imagination in her
world…I just rubbed her thru her silky panties…She was wild
horny and needs the real thing…But i took my time to make her
beg for it…

I quickly put a finger in my mouth and sucked it so as to wet it
up….I then undid her panties…Traced her opening and slide in, a
loud moan escaped her lips…As i fingered her i noticed her eyes
were firmly shut and her mouth slightly opened, while she ached
her back she kept muttering what i cant figure out owing to the
loud sound playing in the background…

From the way her body was violently convulsing and shaking i
could tell she was experiencing her ever first orgasm….I kept up
the pace..Suddenly she clasped my bed mattress, my hands held
tightly in place, she shook violently as her 1st orgasm hit her hard
like a hurrican and flood thru her body..She was gasping for air…I
quickly let my finger slid out…
WATCH OUT FOR PART 4 TOMORROW
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.