Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Friday, January 15, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 17

My fiancée also noticed the strained
relationship between me and Mary but she
couldn’t say much as she was a bit convince
that maybe it was due to work stress…Mary
bought another sim card, I blocked her again
but she wouldn’t desist from sending me
series of text message..she sent me one that
Biola saw and got angry with (Thank God it
was her new number)..i pleaded with her
that it was one of my ex that was trying to
play stunt..she reported me to Mary and she
was even the one that settled it for us on a
rare evening I managed to watch news in the
sitting room
It was on a Saturday as I didn’t have option
than to come to the sitting room to watch my
favourite team play in an afternoon
premiership match couple with the fact that it
was a night of el-classico. It was 5pm and I
had no option than to come to the sitting
room..We were all in the sitting room Biola
was right there beside me while Mary was
busy with biscuit and drink on another
seat….i bet wat Mary was putting on will
make any guy want to release in his
pant..she was putting on a mini skirt, with a
mini tube top..Biola didn’t see it as anything
as she believe she’s my cousin and wouldn’t
mean anything..(My body will never react to
my sister…abomination)
She excused herself after a while and came
back to the sitting room……My eyes flipped to
where she was after like 20mins and I
realized she wasn’t putting on a pant..what
was staring at me was a fresh neatly shaved
Kitty-Cat….my dick was so hard, Mary was
seriously seducing me and it got to a stage I
couldn’t control it again. Thank God for one
of Biola’s friend that stays close to my street
who came on a visit which shifted my
attention away from her and she also
adjusted herself……………
It was around 7pm when Biola saw her friend
off…Immediately Biola stood up, I wanted to
go with them but she said I shouldn’t worry
but continue to watch my ball…(I knew I cant
stay in the same sitting room with Mary and I
was looking for escape route)…
I saw them off to the entrance and coming
back inside with a straight face on a plan to
walk straight to the bedroom…….what was
waiting for me close to the entrance door
was Mary holding her mini skirt in her
hand……………Her fresh pusssssssy was
staring at me, I wanted to help me myself but
Dickson disappointed me…………..
Mary: U think u can run away from me
forever abi? Here we are………………(Moved
closer to me at the entrance door holding my
hard Dickson instantly)….
Me: Mary please now..why are u doing all
this for crying out loud
Mary: I need u and I need u right now
snakie…..am missed u so much
Me: (trembling) Forget it Mary…notyn like
this will never happen between us
again……….i cant have sex with u again
Mary: But your Dickson is saying otherwise
baby boo
Me: How do u know…pls Biola will soon be
here and I don’t want her to meet us this way
Mary: Then u should thank me for keeping
your relationship for you and keeping this as
a secret..i expect u to play your own part too
Me: Which part? We never enter into any
agreement
Mary: says who……………..we entered into it
the first day we get down together..we
entered into it the first day you bleeped me
like a dog……………..Its not so easy for me to
let go of an enjoyment like this
Me: Stop all these rubbish you are saying
please…we don’t belong together……I belong
to somebody else
Mary: You belong to somebody else? So
what do u take me for? A hoe…………………..
Me: Its not like that Mary…….we never had
any agreement for a relationship
Mary: Oh..oh….but u told me u never bleeped
any lady as sweet as my pusssssy before
Me: When did I said that?
Mary: You wont remember when u were
digging it hard like a Christmas goat on me
saying all sort of rubbish…..its the same way
av never met any guy that made me feel like
a lady until I met you and I cant let go of this
Dickson just like that…..i will enjoy it till am
satisfied
Me: Not this one and I believe you are crazy
Mary: Me crazy? I will know who’s crazy
between me and you when I leak your secret
to your baby and u know I don’t have anytyn
to loose…………….
Me: What do u want now mary………………
Mary: I want you and I want you right
now………………………….
18loading
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.