Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Monday, January 18, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 46

Emma: guy, did u see any film of interest to
you? U see my films ehn, if you start
watching them it will take you nothing less
than 6month for you to finish dem
Me: ehn ehn....the funniest thing is dat, have
not even check the films, have been looking
at the pics on your laptop since
Emma: ehn ehn......i have so many pics ooo
Me: but which one is dis that has pics of only
girls?
Emma: u mean these pics? ( looking at the
pics together)...they are the girls have
marked register on jare....
Me: hmmmmmm.......Ekun, u don try ooooo
Emma: wetyn i go do now....
Me: this particular one even look farmiliar
( pointing to mary)
Emma: ehn ehn....where u for know am abi
na ur sister?
Me: my sister ke? No ooooo....she stays
around my sister's place in apanifuja
surulere, her name is Mary
Emma: yes...Mary, definitely u know
her.......dat babe na osho free oooo
Me:ehn ehn........hw u take meet her, even
me i been dey eye am dat tym for my sister
area but i just say make i respect myself ni
Emma: respect ke? U for don try ur luck
now....atleast u sef go don mark register
there be that...na she cheap pass from all
the babes wey i don yansh
Me: u no mean am.....
Emma: Na my guy dey date her before
codedly but he later got tired, and transffered
her to me when he was leaving town to
Abuja but u know the funniest thing, my guy
still dey fucccck her anytym he come to lag
and d babe still dey agree
Me: up till now?
Emma: that am not sure of ooooo as i don
bone her side when she want push one silly
pregnancy for my head
Me:silly pregnancy ke? Aye omo de yi ma ti
baje ke
Emma:the girl na idiot, like 3 guys dey
fuccccck her same time, that was like 8
months ago
Me: 8 months ago?
"i was seriously boiling inside me as that
was exactly the same time i met her, does it
means that she was pregnant before i started
sleepingwith her? I decided to compose
myself to hear the full gist"
Emma:yes oooo.....she said she was like 3
weeks gone then of which i was so sure i
was not the only one bleeping her den, na so
i chased her away
Me: and u dont care if there's any chanxe the
pregnancy was urs?
Emma:i was very sure it wasnt mine....the
babe took the pregnancy to my guy too and
who knows how many guys he has taken it
to cos there was a time she told me she was
in her boyfriends place in Egbeda, i visited
her that afternoon and still bleep her in her
boyfriends house and am sure she was still
carrying the pregnancy then...
Me: and she allowed u?
Emma: she get option? When i know her
weakness and she don push the pregnancy
to the poor mumu guy...i even describe the
place to my guy and dat one went there to
bleep her too and i believe he still went there
like 2 months ago sef
Me: to sleep with her with her big belle?
Emma: that my guy no send oooo....na him
teach me this job sef
Me: na wah ooooo......una bad ooooo, i need
to learn 4rm u guys oooo, make i see ur guy
pics abeg
"showed me the pics he snapped together
with the guy called kayode"
I was dumbfounded with the revelation in
front of me, i believed i was a sharp guy not
until mary beat me to my game, i definitely
had a first class in mumurism. I was trying to
control myself but i couldnt take it again, i
wanted to voice out immediately but thank
God for the intervention of Biola who came in
and told me that food is ready that i should
come and eat. She promised to bring
Emma’s own.

47 loading
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.