Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Monday, January 18, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 47

Immediately we got inside the room, i started
crying and explained all what happened in
Emma’s flat to Biola, i showed her all the
pics and all what Emma told me. It realized
we made so much mistake but the question
that kept popping on my mind was that we
visited the hospital and they told us the preg
was 3 weeks back then and we have always
been going to the hospital for a scan and the
EDD they have been giving us pointed to
same time even though some varies and
come earlier but i never thought of it to that
angle.
After so much deliberation with Biola, we
thank God for the revelation cos it will
change our relationship going forward. I
pleaded to Biola to allow me go home that
night as my mind wouldn’t take it , i needed
to send the biatch out of my house as soon
as possible. Biola wanted to go with me
home but i pleaded with her again to let me
do it my own way.
I stepped out of the house around 8pm,
passed through Ikeja then met traffic jam that
wore wrapper around Ikeja under bridge till
we got to cement. I spent more than 2 hours
in the traffic. I got to my street around past
10 and i decide it will never be a good idea
to chase her out that night as it was already
late. I decided on my mind that i will
definitely let it be first thing the following
morning before i opened the can of worm for
her.
I got to the entrance of my door and realized
she already locked the door, i used my own
key to open the door and lock it back from
behind put the key back in my pocket. The
TV was still on and i made my way to the
bedroom. What i saw was the shock of my
life, my suppose wife and a guy unclad in my
bedroom, the guy was doing doggy style for
my wife coming from behind the way to
handle a heavily pregnant
woman...........WHAT!!!!!!!


WHAT NEXT ?
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.