Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Monday, January 18, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 37

 left her in the room and stepped out for
fresh air, i came back later in the night and
mary was on bed with her transparent night
wear..i hissed and went to the other room.
It was on Monday evening and i made my
way to Biola’s office, i asked of her and i was
told she already started her annual leave, i
went straight to their street and waited there
as i couldn’t enter their house, i saw a small
boy by the next compound and asked him to
help me go into their house and asked of her,
that was after tipping the boy with N200. The
boy came back and told me there was
nobody at home.
I waited till around 10pm and there was
nobody like Biola coming home,i headed
straight to my house..on getting home, mary
was already on bed unclad, i was so hungry
that i didn’t have energy to prepare anytyn
and had to settle for Mary’s left over in the
kitchen...(first time i will be eating her food)
I went back inside, off my cloth and straight
to the bathroom...my thought was that Mary
was already asleep so i was walking unclad
in the room too picking one or two things
together but my eyes didnt stop looking at
her on bed at a glance once in a while and
this also send down some stimulus to my
Dickson even though i tried to take my mind
off it but my Dickson was thinking of
something else for me probably because its
been a while.
I headed to the bathroom, soap was on my
face when i felt a hand on my Dickson, the
response was instant and i knew who it was,
before i made attempt to rinse my face,
Mary’s mouth was already on my Dickson
digging it in and out, i couldn’t help but relax
myself as i was enjoying it, moreover its
been a long time i had something like that.
As if she was waiting for my response as i
moved my hand to her shoulder and robbing
her hair....before i knew what was
happening, we have already spent up to
20mins at the bathroom having
MouthAction. I lifted her up and straight to
the bed and we started digging it out and it
was as if i was high...” who needs condom
after she’s already pregnant”
Mary: Am very sorry baby...please just give
me the chance
Me: No problem...its okay, am sorry for the
emotional trauma too
Mary: Am i forgiven now
Me: Sort of but You didn’t offend me before
now
Mary: I did and i wish i can get to see Biola
too to apologize to her for all my misdeed
Me: there’s no need for that abeg..dont
worry yourself abeg..
Mary: So, whats the plan for Saturday
Me: Nothing......
Mary: Well, i will be going home on Friday to
prepare with my family against your coming
on Saturday
Me: No problem, gimme your account
number lemme transfer 200k to it for
preparation
Mary: Thx so much dear...i love you so much
baby...
Me: No Problem
We went for another two rounds before
morning and I already assume that I had no
option than to marry Mary compulsorily.
Mary was the first to wake up the following
morning and the smile on her face says it
all. She was just all over me, who will blame
her, I guess any other lady will do more than
that if they were in her shoes.

38 loading
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.