Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Monday, January 18, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 41

I was somewhere around Mushin when she
called me, I immediately find my route to
isolo and follow through Osolo Way as I
believe that was the easiest way to connect
to the place. I got there at around 8:35pm
and instead of Biola being inside, she was at
the car park waiting. I sighted her putting on
a brown gown, just an inch below the knee,
with a slippers and her hair do suggest that it
was not a plan outing, I parked beside her,
came down of the car and hugged her and
she responded by hugging me back.
Me: Why are you waiting outside
Biola: I was inside before but am not feeling
the place so I decided to stay outside,
moreover I don’t have much time to spend
like I told you, I have to be at home before
9pm
Me: Does that mean you stay around here
now?
Biola: Sort of……
Me: And am very hungry ooooo
Biola: hey yah…I understand, you can go in
and get something now or you don’t eat
outside now
Me: So can we just sit in the car instead of
hanging here…
Biola: Ok..no problem
We both entered the car but instead of
staying at that spot, I decided to move
forward to the next junction by the right and
entered one street there. That was on her
instruction; the street was a bit dark and
silent as no much people passing by there, I
put off the inner light of the carbas we
started discussing
Me: Thanks for giving me this chance Biola, I
so much appreciate it
Biola: You welcome oko iyawo……
congratulations
Me: Thanks Ma…
Biola: So, how did it go? It was because of
the gist I had to see you oooo cos I want to
know how everytyn went
Me: Gist indeed and you said you don’t care
again
Biola: Does gisting means I still care?
Me: Its just normal…dint spend much time
there..just a formalities…like 5-6hrs we
spent there
Biola: so, when is the proper wedding
coming up?
Me: Which proper wedding…we don finnish
everytyn now
Biola: Finish everytyn ke? Na iyawo sara
(free wife) dem give you ni
Me: You no how everytyn come to be now…
so I don’t expect you to be talking like this
Biola: I don’t know ooooo
Me: enough about me cos that’s what we
have been talking about since we started
talking on phone tonight. How about you?
How have you been, what have you been up
to…..who is the lucky guy now
Biola: As you can see, am fine….all have
been good and well courtesy of God
Me: And the guy?
Biola: Whats your own with the guy? Abeg
leave that one jhoor…
Me: Is he someone I know?
Biola: Whats your own..why are you so
particular about the guy..well its not
someone you know or have met before
Me: Ohk ooooo…I hope he’s not treating you
so bad like me
Biola: he’s tryng his best and have not seen
a trace of disappointment from him
Me: What about the other aspect too…is he
trying just like me and as Big as me
Biola: Which other aspect?
Me: You know now……
Biola: u mean big as your preek and sex
Me: Yes of course….
Biola: you want to hear the truth?......even
though not as big as you are, he’s not
disappointing
Me: But he can never be as good as me

42 loading
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.