Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Monday, January 18, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 43

Never knew we were close to her house until
she pointed to the house in black gate, we
didnt even drive up to two minutes. We got
to the house and she opened d gate for me to
drive in as she suggested it was too dark for
us to stay outside.
The house was a storey builfing with flats but
she occupied d BQ behind the main building,
we entered and it was a room and parlour sef
contain. She quickly dashed inside to change
her own cloth to something a bit more casual
like a night wear revealing all her body
shape.
She brought out soap and foam for us to
clean the car seat, we went together to do
that, came back inside while i offloaded my
cloth and gave it to her. I chevked my phone
and say 27 missed calls, most of them from
Mary and my mum. I put my fone in silence.
She help me spread my cloth outside as
there was no light, while waiting for the cloth
to dry, she asked wat i will eat and decided
to make noodles for us to eat. After eating, i
requested to take my bath and she led me to
the bathroom in her room, i didnt even think
twice before pulling off my cloth and totally
unclad while in her room, i remembered she
was not bold enough to look at me as she
pretended spreading her bed.
I grabbed her from behind, turn her over to
me and started kissing her, she responded.
From kissing,i went further by removing her
cloth and we were both unclad. Didnt take
long before i started digging her again going
up and down with lots of energy, it was a full
blown sex as if she was ready for me. Biola
gave it to me like never before, it was as if i
was not coming back again and for the first
time in my sexual life, i got tired before a
lady and pleaded to rest."who will blame me
after going tru so much stress since
morning".
We went to the bathroom together, took our
bath and by the time we were totally through,
it was 10mins to 12.., we decided to rest on
bed.......
Biola: thanks so much baby
Me: thanks for giving me another chance
Biola: uwc baby....but am scared and worry
baby
Me:i know your worry but its nothing
jhoor...there's nothing to worry about
Biola: nothing to worry about? What will
happen to us?Me specifically
Me: good things will happen to us
baby...let's put evrytyn in God's hand, i trust
him to do the best for us....
Biola:ohk ooooo......but i cant let go ofu ooo
Me: if i can, will i be here with you on my
wedding night?
Biola:uhmmmm.....thanks for putting smile
on my face baby
Me:thanks to you too ifemi.....so, gist me,
what about your guy that suppose to be
home anything from 9pm
Biola: he is still coming now and he can
come in any moment......so, u believe its so
easy to give another guy a chance with what
am going through
Me: uhmmmmm......i for fear, now my mind
with at rest. So, is there any guy out there?
Biola:guy ke? Nobody oooo.....never knew
we will end up like this 2nyt, had to put that
up so that you wont think am desperate to
see you
Me: you are not serious...i love you baby
(with a kiss )
Biola: i love u too.....got this place after yhe
incident as i couldnt stay at home, moreover
here is even a bit closer to my office
We gisted about so many things, we ended
the night with another round of sex around
2am and slept off.
I woke up around past 8 in the morning,
Biola was already up and i saw my cloth in
the room...i went out of the bedroom and met
her in the kitchen cooking, we greeted with a
kiss while she excused herself to prepare the
bathroom for me.
Took my bath , dressed and took breakfast. I
check my phone and saw 67 missed calls,
my battery was almost drained. 90% of the
call was from Mary. I started driving home
and was thinking of the lie i will put up once
am home....i got home around 10am, i knock
at the door and was surprise to meet my
parent and Mary in the sitting room

44 Loading
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.