Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Friday, January 15, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 23

 went back to the sitting room and met my
mum and Mary gisting, they were definitely in
a happy mood..i was still trying to figure out
what Mary must have told my parent to
convince them..moreover am just hearing
about pregnancy from my old man for the
first time..”Mary, lets see” I said..she follows
me inside
Mary: ehn..ehn….whats it (Frown face….first
time I will be seeing that)
Me: what did u tell my parent? Where did u
get pregnancy from? It seems you are
dreaming cos I now know your plan and it
will never work out..i have my fiancée
Mary: whats my plan? When you are doing it
and enjoying yourself, u never know it will
turn out this way abi? Oh I forgot? You have
your fiancée den what am i? Fipa abi……..a
fling you just want to use to quench your
konji? Since that’s what you wanted, this is
your result
(Handing a paper to me..i was dumb for
some few seconds collecting the sheet of
paper from her)
I opened the paper and what I saw was a
pregnancy test result..Mary was 3 weeks
gone according to the result…..
Me: I have to take you to hospital personally
for another test…
Mary : As your lordship please anytym u are
ready…(she answered in affirmative)
”Now I know am into it and know escape
route and my parent will never buy into
abortion..how will I even tell them? Will I be
force to marry someone I don’t love? How
will I cope in a compulsory marriage which I
never wanted in the first place)

24 loading
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.