Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Friday, January 15, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 20
I jumped up instantly……quickly looked for
my cloth, put them on and dashed out..i
looked everywhere, Biola was nowhere to be
found..went to the bus stop, she was not
there..also went to her friends place close to
my house and she waz not there either….i
tried her number ..initially she was rejecting
but later switched off…
I came back home late in the night and
realized everywhere was open except the
visitors room which habour Mary that was
locked…apparently she locked herself inside
and I didn’t know if she was feeling guilty
herself..i went straight into the bedroom,
sleep wasn’t coming..i tried Biola’s number
more than 100 tyms, but her number wasn’t
going……I sent series of text message but
none delivered..i was on it b4 sleep finally
came..
I woke up around 7am in the morning with
the intention of chasing Mary away out of my
house..i knocked at her door, she answered
but didn’t open the door for me after I
bragged that she must get out of my house..i
even teased her after a while but she didn’t
open the door either but left a word for her
that I must not meet her at home by the time
am back as am already on my way out..i
later step out of the house around 8am going
to look for Biola in her parents house..i
arrived there around past 9..her little brother
was the one that opened the door for me, he
never wanted to allow me in but I begged
him to just give me a chance to see her
sister, every other person has gone to church
as at then….i walked in to her room, there lie
my beautiful fiancée with a swollen face and
red eye ball….i guess she has been crying
since yesterday..i knelt down in front of her
Me: Please am very sorry, its not what you
think baby
(She first ignored me and after saying those
statement for like five minute and profuse
crying, she turn back to me)
Biola: What do u mean its not what i think?
U think am a fool
Me:Am very sorry baby
Biola: Keep your sorry to yourself, Its all over
Me: ‘’’’crying’’’’’’Ahhh.....
please don’t do
like that baby, don’t let it be over..i never
meant to hurt u baby..remember we have
come a long way to let it be over right now
Biola:u never meant to hurt me? Did i just
hear u say that after you take me for a fool?
U didn’t think about all the sacrifices we
have made, u never thought of our plans....u
never thought of what we have built
together......Never thought you will do this
again but i think its better it happened this
way and i can easily say good bye right now
before things get out of hand
Me: I understand how u feel baby
Biola: u don’t understand anytyn dear...u
don’t..if u did, u wouldn’t have tried it in the
first place......My dear, u can never be sorry
for what you did intentionally..........
Me: believe me it wasn’t intentional
baby...am very sorry, without you my life is
nothing baby
Biola: Did u just say that? Please you need
to take your leave right now or else i will
embarrass you here now
Me: Please don’t do that baby..we can talk
this over dear...please don’t throw all we
built away
Biola: Whats it we built? The one u already
threw away ursef....mr man, please leave my
house right now or i embarrass you which i
know you wont like......’’shouting’’....snakie
leave, i said you should leave right now....
Me: its okay.....am very sorry baby, please
find a place in ur heart to forgive me baby
“Pushed me out and door
slammed” ...........................Waoh, is this
the end after 3years? I cant believe am
losing everything within a month.
I walked out of their compound thinking
about how I got to this stage or what even
led me to it in the first place “apparently its
devil’s work” but come to think of it, I didn’t
think about devil when I was doing it with the
thought of enjoying myself to the
fullest……………..Now everything is over, where
do I go from here…I was driving when I my
phone started ringing………….
I looked at my phone and it was my old man
my old man calling
Me: Hello Daddy……………
Pman: Ekun, where are you……….
Me: Am at home daddy
Pman: Which home………………..
Me: My house sir….
Pman: You are not serious..me and your
mother are in your house
Me: I will join you soon…
Pman: Ma pe oooo (don’t stay long oo)
I dropped the call, in my mind I started
thinking “I hope dey didn’t meet this devil at
home”…..”now have fumbled totally, they
only know Biola with me but which kind
wahala be this”.

21 loading
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.