Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Monday, January 18, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 36
 went back home and was just thinking
about everytyn from beginning till where i
found myself, i put a call through to my mum
on getting home
Me: Hello Mum,
Mum: How are you oko mi
Me: Mum, what did you discussed with Biola
Mum: i did what a normal mother should do
to safe the family from embarrassment
“give me that phone” was the voice i heard in
the background
Dad: you see snakie, we have been talking
toyou all this while and its like you dot want
to listen, you still want to cause
embarrassment to this family or what else do
you want us to do for you, moreover we were
not the one that forced her into your life..you
saw her yourself and asked her out, so whats
your problem for crying out loud? Your
introduction is next weekend and we are still
at this stage please grow up for once and
accept your responsibility
Me: But dad...
Dad: but what..dont but me abeg, we have
taken our decision, and thats final...we have
spoken to Biola and she has given us her
commitment not to have anytyn to do with
you again and that is how its going to
be...so, brace up yourself for your marital
life...Good day my boy.....
(he hanged up the phone on me)
What other option do i have now? Biola
switched off already and my parent are still
adamant , i was still in the room
soliloquizing when Mary opened the door on
me and went down on her knees crying
Mary: Please am very sorry snakie, please
forgive me baby..i know i made mistakes
playing games with you and trying to force
myself on you but it wasn’t intentional
baby...please am very sorry. I would have
love to abort this myself but have be warned
severally not to attempt abortion in my life
cos it might lead to my death...please put
me in the shoes of your junior sister.
I know sometimes, we don’t get what we
plan for in life but one thing i know is that
God knows all our journey in life and we
being at this stage is not our making but how
God want it. Please baby, i know what you
are going through is not easy but i will be
ready to do anytyn you want to make you
happy....all i want is for you to give me a
little chance that i can also be the best you
want in a lady....Please am very sorry for all
the troubles have caused you
Me: can i ask you a question?
Mary: Yes dear...
Me: What exactly do you want from
me...why did you come into my life to ruin
everytyn have been building?
Mary: Sincerely, it wasn’t intentional..i never
believe it will come out this way, i was only
playing games and enjoying the game, never
believe i will find myself in this situation but
here i am now..and as regards what i want
from you? All my prayer is for you to give me
the chance to convince you..please am very
sorry for all my troubles baby.....
Me: okay..have heard you
Mary: You’ve heard me?
Me: abi, what else do you want me
Mary: Okay.......

37 loading
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.