Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Saturday, January 16, 2016

COMPULSROY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 29

“Ohk ma”…she responded
“Mum, while will dad said something like
that..didnt u explain everytyn to him?”…..i
asked
“ I explained all what happened to him…..You
know your dad very well….you know I can
never say NO to him once his mind is made
up…and we will never want to spoil our
reputable name because of your mess….its a
hard decision we have to make….we are
meeting your inlaw on Sunday Okomi”
The next five days was the fastest i ever
witnessed in my life, days were as fast as
something else. Events affected my worklife
as i couldn’t concentrate at work. I was
forced to put in for part of my annual leave
just to get myself together and never let
people be aware of my predicament.
I never stopped calling Biola for a moment to
see again but she wasn’t ready for me at all,
i so much believe she would have changed
her number if not that so many people knows
her with the number. Mary left my place on
Friday to go tell her parent of our intending
visit and prepare ground for us.
Sunday was here already, initially i declined
going but i was forced to follow mum after
call from popsy. Mary already sent
description and her home address to my
phone early that morning and that was
without me asking. First time i knew she was
staying in Surulere.
We stepped out of the house in my car
straight down to Surulere. Her house is one
of the flat on the estate around Folawiyo
mosque in Surulere. That was around shitta
roundabout. She came out to pick us at the
junction on arriving there and led us straight
to their flat on the second floor.
She offered us a seat on entering the house
and went inside to call her mum, It was a
surprise when her mum came out of the room
My Mum: Mrs Adebanjo................or is this
not you?

EPISODE 30 loading
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.