Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 48
The quickly separated from each other , the
guy quickly rush down covering himself with
the duvet while my pregnant wife was stack
unclad. I jammed the door from behind, lock
it with key and put the key inside my pocket
and started smiling…………..
While my wife was pleading and crying, the
guy was just pleading for a chance to allow
him go. The funniest thing was that his cloth
was not even in the room so he had nothing
to put on except the duvet he was covering
himself with. I drew the chair in the room
closer and placed it by the door and sat on
it…
“why are you crying my darling wife? Why
are you pleading? What are you pleading
for? Did you cry when you guys started? Did
you cry when you were on it? Did you plead
before starting this in the first place?did you
plead when you were doing it? Ohhhhh…..i
forgot, there is likelihood that you pleaded
for him to bleep you hard and one of your
ringtone of sex is “please bleep me
hard”….”Harder baby” and you oga, what are
you pleading for? To go out? You will
definitely go out of this place alive and
unharmed but not without my own terms and
conditions..Just relax yourself, I have
nothing against you as I believed you never
forced yourself on her”
Mary: Am sorry baby…please baby
Me: Sorry Indeed…….
My phone started ringing and I brought it out
of my pocket, responding to the caller“Hello,
whats up……everytyn is fine, am fine and
everything is under control, the only issue is
that I met Kay in my house with Mary, what
else will they be doing? They are having sex
of course..Nah, no need for you to come,
everything is under control, I will update you
later in the day or tomorrow, take care”.
Mary: U even know his name?
Kay: Please sir, am very sorry bros
Me: “smilling”….you are surprised I know his
name, well there is nothing surprising there
and for you kay, you are my guy….nothing to
worry about.
I moved to my wardrobe brought out a brand
new cutlass I kept behind the it and sat down
again……
Me: you see kay, like I said earlier that, you
will leave here unharmed but under my terms
and conditions but I didn’t tell you what my
terms are. Failure to do it will result to you
probably not leaving here alife and am sure
you know that Mary is not worth someone
you can loose your life on
Kay: Bros, please I will do anything for you…
anything you want bros
Mary: Please snakie..i believe he will do
whatever you want
Me: Oh..you are even standing for him. Ohk
oooo…what am I even saying sef, you are his
long time girlfriend now…….what I want is
very simple and it involves both of you, all I
want from you guys is to start all over again
Kay: Start what all over again
Me: The sex…you have been doing it behind
me for a long time and all I want for you to
go out of this place alife is for you to do it
again while I watch you guys….failure to do
so will result to someone dying here..either
me or you and as you know, somebody is
already aware that we are here
Mary: Please snakie..thats impossible
Me: Whats impossible there? I thought u said
earlier that he will do anything I want…..you
see, you guys have no choice….Kay, u only
have 5mins or I will change it for you right
now and if you doubt me…am countimg down
already
Kay: Please bros…please, I swear I wont
come again
Me: 4 minutes more………………
I started counting down and they were still
begging me till it was exactly 5minutes and I
threatened to machete kay…I sampled him
with the back of the cutlass and he thought I
already did “oga, na sample b dat ooo…nxt
tym, it wont be the back again..oya go and
bleep her right now”
49 loading
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.