Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Friday, January 15, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 27

We were still inside when mary walked in
crying, she went on her kneels holding my
leg..my mum excused us
Mary: please am very sorry
snakie......please, i dont want you to see me
as an intruder or someone that came to
shatter your sweet life....
"cut in.....in loud voice"
Me: stop this nonsense abeg, you are not an
intruder then what did u do eventually?
Atleast you have achieved your aim, u can
now leave me with your silly pregnancy....i
accepted the fact that the pregnancy might
be mine but get it to your head, i can never
marry u cos i know thats your plan...if you
av been dreaming about it, you better wake
up
Mary: please find a way to forgive me......am
not looking for forceful marriage either.....i
never think things will come out this way
between us, i believe it was fate that brought
us together....ever since in my life, you are
the first guy i ever truly fall in love with...i
have never been pregnant before in my life
need to talk of going under the knife and my
mum already warned me not to try it..if not i
would have love to get rid of it immediately
but please pity my condition...see me as
your sister snakie...i truly love you from the
depth of my heart...all i was thinking over
the past one month was that we are playing
games and enjoying ourselves, i never knew
things will come out this way and if there's
anytyn have learnt in life is that the best
thing in life are worth fighting for and you
know the yoruba adage that says its
whatever you fight for that stays longer in
your hand.....
"felt a little bit touched as i couldnt withstand
her tears but i still frown my face"
Me: fight for who? U know from the begining
that you can never fight for me as i already
belong to someone and thank God u admitted
we were only playing games
Mary: yes i know but all that changed the
moment i confirmed that i was pregnant.....i
have never been in love like this before
snakie......ever since d first night i spend
here, i always wish you coukd be mine but i
knew as at then that its a very impossible
task not knowing that things will come out
this way...please forgive me snakie, am very
sorry for all have made you gone
through..pkease put me in place of your
junior sister...please i can face the shame of
a single mother...i dont want to embarrass
my parent, they will be ashamed of
me...please dont put me to shame snakie, i
beg u with everything that is dear to
u....please, am very sorry for everytyn,
please lets accept everytyn as act of God as i
believe he knows the beginning and the
end......i know it will be very hard 4u to
accept me but am ready to bear any decision
you make but please don't put me to shame,
i beg u in the name of God and your
parent......"crying seriously"
I was dump founded and didnt know what to
say until my mum walks in again

28 loading

Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.