Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 6

She dish the food and we went back to the
sitting room together....We were eating
together on the sofa and i couldn’t help but
stare at the cleavage...all i was thinking was
how to get in there...my mind was made up
to chop and clean mouth as she already
know am in a serious relationship..i was
thinking of a way but none was forth
coming..we finish eating and she took the
plate to the kitchen while i excused myself to
change to a short and round neck with CD in
my back pocket in case something will come
up.
I came back and sat beside her once again,
checked time and it was around after 2. She
concentrated on fashion tv while i was
staring at her, we will talk about what they
are showing on tv which am not interested in
and gist about it a bit....i used my index
finger to pick something on her face after a
while and was trying to remove the dirt in
there........
Mary: thanks so much...........
Me: uwc
Mary: watz that sef....
Me: guess its a stain...am still trying to
remove it.....
I moved my head a bit closer to her and after
scrubbing the place for a while, i use my
hand to shrug her hair and place my lips on
her cheek. She looked at me and i stare
back..i expected a word from her but she
didn’t say anytyn.........my hand was still on
her hair when i moved forward again but this
time around my lips going for her lips
too.....she kissed me back and i found my
way in front of her while resting her back on
the two sitter...we continue kissing and she
was responding to my move, my left hand
was around her neck while my right hand
was on her hair and cheek....i move my right
hand downward a bit and within a twinkle of
an eye have loosen two button from her TM
shirt revealing her black bra.....i continue
kissing while i push up the cup of the right
bra revealing her fresh light skin bweast and
her brown nip.ple...........i moved my mouth
downward a bit to the nip.ple after playing
with it for like 5mins....
I let my mouth continue with the work on her
nip.ple and by this time, i have loosen all her
shirt button.....i pushed up the second bra
cup, i was sucking the right one while
playing with the left nip.ple with my left
hand....didnt take so much time before she
started with a soft moan......uhmmmm.......i
started doing the job religiously and was
interchanging between the two bweast with
my fingers and mouth.....i move my hand
downward after a while to her trouser trying
to unbutton her jean but she stopped
me.........i moved upward again and started
all over again with a kiss...she responded,
then on my mind i was like “why is she
stopping me from going down if she can
leave every other place for me”
rounded my hand over her neck again
moving my right hand behind her back, i
lifted her hand up a bit and unbuckle her
bra..i have all the breast to me alone now
and i started sucking all over again but a bit
harder this time around and with lot of
commitment....i move downward again to
her jean and she held my hand again the very
moment i unbutton the jean, she didn’t even
allow me pull down the zip...
Mary: uhmmmm....okunrin
Me: whats it baby
Mary: so, this is wat it was all about?
EPISODE 7 loading
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.