Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 9

Mary
was the one doing the cooking in the
kitchen.....she turn to me and come around
to hug me
Mary: Wecome back baby boy...how was
work today
Me: I bless God...and hw are you too
Mary: Am fine dear
“kisses me and i responded”
Me: What happened? Thought you would
have left?
Mary: Dont mind me jare...decided to stay
with you till tomorrow morning or later in the
evening cos i know ur wifey will be coming
around on Friday for weekend
Me: uhmmmm...ohk oooo but where will u
tell them at home that you went to?
Mary: At least am not a kid or am i?
Me: Am sorry......just curious ni....ma binu
dear
Mary: Its ohk...moreover i already call them
from home that i wont be coming back until
weekend
For my mind “see free bleeping till Friday
evening”.....
Me: so, watz cooking?
Mary: Prepared vegetable soup with
wheat....
Me: no wonder you want to kill us with
aroma..
Mary: At least not as much as your wifey?
Me: Until i eat before i pass my
comment...but where did u c money to cook?
Mary: the money u dropped for me this
morning now...i make use of it and added 2k
that i have with me to it...
Me: that means am in debt of 7k already
Mary: 7k ko....ur money is more than that
ooo...wont u pay for workmanship
Me: oh..oh..lets say like 10k then...
Mary: well, i will manage that from u......
Me: please write it in ur debtors book..i will
pay
I went to the bathroom to take my bath..i
was still in the bathroom when i heard the
bathroom door open..i knew it was no one
else than Mary even though i still av soap all
over my face........wat i felt was a hand on
my Dickson with a massage, before i knew
what was happening, mary mouth was
already on my dick giving me serious mouth
action.....we bleeped in the bathroom and
from there to the bedroom....what a serious
enjoyment.
It was a bright Friday morning, i dressed up
for work as early as possible and as a means
of appreciation, i dropped 10k for mary and
asked when next we will see..she said we
will talk about that on phone when she’s
up..i instructed her to drop the extra key for
me at the entrance whenever she’s going....
.
I got to work and everytyn went on normal, i
called Biola and she told me she was wont
be coming over the weekend as she had
something to do for her parent. It was a bit
stressful day and i closed late as
usual...instead of hanging out, i went home
straight..I got to the entrance of my room
and i realized someone was inside my
flat......”so, this babe is still around”.
I knocked at the door and it was opened for
me, what a big surprise as it was Biola my
fiancée that opened the door for me, standing
in the sitting room was Mary staring at us.

10 loading
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.