Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Monday, January 18, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 42

Biola: why are you so particular about him..i
believe Mary was better on bed than me too,
that’s why you settled for her and was
banging her in and out…Gist me sef, how
was sex with Mary cos have been thinking of
it
Me: Sex with Mary will never be as
interesting as doing it with you, I was only
playing around with her, you are always the
best in terms of satisfaction…..have always
had the craziest sex with you baby,
remember the last time we had sex in this
car, it was mind blowing baby, it was just
like this in my compound, a very risky one
for that matter after we both arrived home
late in the night, it was as if we were drunk
but we were not, even though it was a short
one but it was crazy, I missed all those
wonderful moment baby
“ I noticed Biola was just starring at me like
someone who was lost in thought”
Instead of calling her attention, I decided to
go a step forward by placing my mouth on
her lips, she was didnt hesitate nor
responded for like 5 seconds until i moved
my right hand over her neck and held her
second hand with my left hand, she regained
her conciousness immediately and before i
knew what was happening, she responded
fully by removing her own hand and placing
it on my neck.
I shifted a bit forward, adjusted d seat
downward while using the opportunity to
cross over to her side by resting on her, little
kiss turned to full blown romance and within
5 mins i was already pant down on her, it
was not until i raised up her gown i realized
she wasnt even putting on any undies, no
pant nor bra at all.....we both loss control
and before we knew it, my dickson was
already inside her going up and down, i was
digging it seriously, there was no too much
sound as i clip her mouth with my lips, i was
so carried away that i poured everything
inside her, didnt even think about condom or
anytyn neither did i think of the consequence
of my action as at that moment.
I stopped after like 10 minutes while still
resting on her then Biola bursted into tears
Biola: Have missed u baby
Me: have missed you too.....life without you
is meaningless, am so sorry for all i caused
Biola:Am sorry for abandoning you too....i
know you made mistake, i shouldnt av
listened to your mum, i should have stayed
by you
Me: i never stop loving you baby
Biola: same here.....i still love u and will
always do
Me: pls find a place in your heart to forgive
me baby...
Biola:you are forgiven already baby....dont
just know wat will happen next, i tried to do
away with you, your thought and evrytyn but
the more i do the more i keep loving you
baby
Me: same here with me baby....i love u so
much baby
Biola: I love you too baby.......i guess u
should start going home, its late
already...this is past 10
Me: i wish i can stay with u........
Biola: common, u nid to go to your wife
jhoor.....dont 4get 2nyt is ur wedding nyt
Me: which wife?
Biola:which wife noni.....abeg put on the
light lemme adjust myself jhoor
"i put on the inner light"
Biola: wow.....your seat is stained with blood
Me: blood ke? 4rm where.....
Biola:even your white sef.....look at your
cloth, blood stain all over your cloth
Me:wow........this is serious.....where is this
from?
Biola: today is my last day, never knew blood
will still come out
Me:and u didnt tell me?
Biola:why should i? Lets go and clean this
up at my place...its just the nxt street here
Me:ok

43 loading
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.