Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Thursday, January 21, 2016

MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE WORD by Elemide Benjamin

MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE WORD by Elemide Benjamin


Many books written couldn’t stand the test of time. Uncounted of them lies on dusty shelves, read by bookworms, differentiating pages into fragments of papers. Countless are worthy used as beans cake or potato wraps. Unequivocally, this book of the law, fulfilled by the Savior have changed life, and it is still touching lives today.
The bible is a precious treasure that house tales of told and untold stories, secrets of creations, mystery of existence, and the remedy for sickness of humanity. It is the book of deep revelation and prophecy that tells where we are coming from, where we are and where we are going in the journey of faith. It reminds me of the day I began my race to the heavenly kingdom, and reveals how far I have gone.
The bible is a teacher. It teaches me what I was, what I am and what I must be in Christ. It shows me my flaws and mistakes. It shows me the depravities in my life. It opens my eyes to see my life, what it should look like and be like in Christ Jesus; for this is an important pointer to my growth in Spirit.
The Word of God chides me when I rove, chasten me when I err, commend me when I do good, condemn me when I do evil, reprimand me when I falter, and bless me when I bless others. It opens my understanding to comprehend the dimensions of Christ’s love to me, and tells me of the chastisement of the father in love.
The divine guide and map guides me feet in the walk with the Lord in this narrow path of thistles and thorns. The word is a lamp in my path when darkness gather in the night to mock my destiny. The word is light to my feet when am walking in the way of the cross which is foolishness to those that perish. It prevents me from heading towards the bush of destruction.
The comforter speak peace to me in distress, hope to me in despair, calmness to me in tumult. It reminds that when things are going wrong, my Lord will always be there to say,”Peace, be still”. When the world give me thousand reasons to be discouraged, I find encouragement in the world. The rod, and the staff are truly the word of God, they comfort me even when situations seems ironic to the promise of God.
The book of prophecy tells me of the joy to come, and eternal bliss that I cannot afford to miss. It tells me one day, I shall become a bride to the Prince of heavenly kingdom; I shall sit with Him on the throne surrounded by light beyond the horizon of darkness. It tells me of life beyond the depth of tomb, and of existence beyond the reach of time.
The Holy Book is the standard of God. It tells me that I must measure up to the standard – not in my ability, but in the sufficiency of grace. It tells me though, man sinned, and his glory was cut short, the love of God, grace of Christ, and fellowship of the Holy Spirit has measured me up to be a partaker of His glory. What a grace unfathomable!
Again, today, He spoke to me in His word that by living faith, I can triumph over death. The word of God is divine, no mortal can define it!
© Elemide Benjamin
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.