Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Friday, January 15, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 19

Mary: looking for something baby boy? Don’t
worry..i have all the keys to the room in my
custody..we are here tonight
together……….the only place not lock is the
kitchen
Me: whats all this nonsense bow Mary
Mary: You see how faith works……I was
contemplating as at yesterday if I will have
another opportunity of enjoying my precious
Dickson again even if for just 5mins not
knowing that I will even have the whole night
to myself………………
Me: But even at that..i cant run away now,
why lock the doors
Mary: Because I know u very well…u will
definitely lock ursef inside
Me: why should I when Biola is not coming
back till tomorrow…Please give me the key
Baby
Mary: Did I just hear u call me baby?
Waoh….when was the last tym u call me
that?
Me:give me the key jhoor…..
Mary: only on one condition baby
boy……………..
Me: and whats that?
Mary: u get ursef unclad right now and be the
same way as I am right now
Me: What do u want that for
Mary: don’t worry baby…do as I want and u
get the key to your room
Me: ohk…is that what you want? Then..u will
need to come and do that yourself
Mary: as your lordship pleases………………..
She walked up to me pull off my shirt
slowly..to my singlet and my jean…she
didn’t even throw dem somewhere near……
even though I was trying to control
myself….dickson couldn’t the moment she
got to my boxer and started caressing it
before undressing me fully..she made sure
she caressed my Dickson from my boxers to
the extent that I was fully hard before she
pull down by boxer pulling my back to the
sofa instantly…….her mouth was already on
it..blame me but who wouldn’t want a mouth
action from the devil herself who is a master
in BJ.
I responded instantly by handling her bweast
with my hand…nothing to fear, tomorrow is
already here..we are on the last lap…I was
enjoying myself and it didn’t take long before
she jumped on me..Mary like riding a horse
seriously and it made her come so
easily…….i let her enjoy hersef as I was in no
rush to take charge……….the logic is to let her
work herself out before I will take control of
things…she was moaning as she was going
up and down and I was using my hand to
support her..we were so much into it until we
heard
“WHAT”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......
......................waoh,
it was Biola, she caught us red handed and
bang the door immediately……………………….she
didn’t even remember to pick the nylon in her
hand..all she took was her hand bag which
was still on her shoulder when she
shouted……………..

20 loading
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.