Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Monday, January 18, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 44

Dad: where are you coming from? Where
have you been dince yester nyt
Me:police station
Mum: police what? What happened?
Dad: police station ke? Kilosele
Me: well, on my way coming back after i
drop mum yesterday, when i got to mushin
area close to alapere filling station, i met
police check point and i was flagged down,
they ask for my drivers licence which i
couldnt provide and the particulars of the car
which were not in the car. I left my wallet
which had my IDs in the bedroom yesterday.
All i had on me was just N1,500, they
requested for N20k which i couldn't provide.
So, they took me to their station, collected
my fone and evrytyn on me then lock me up.
I pleaded to them they yesterday was my
wedding day but they were not ready to
listen saying i stole the car.it was so
terrible.
Mum: so, how did they now released u dis
morning
Me: well thank God for one of them that
resumed work this morning which happened
to be one of my course mate in the
university. He saw me and talk with his
colleagues that he knows me very well . They
had to release me with his own intervention
Mary: thank God ooooo......hope they didnt
beat u?
Me: nah....
Dad: thank God. We were all worried when u
were not picking your calls and we had to
rush down here this morning
Mum: we thank God for evrytyn
"Mary moved closer to me"
Mary:pele oko mi.....what will you eat now,
mummy, daddy what should i prepare for you
now
Mum: anything my daughter...atleast we can
eat now and u are now happy
Mary: yes ooooo
I quickly dashed down to the bathroom,
change my cloth and quickly took a
kangaroo bath which didnt last close to
5mins. I wonder why non of them did not
reason why my cloth was not stained. After
my parent left, i was forced to have another
round of sex by Mary as she complained we
could av done it the previous night "as if i
care"
Days goes by and i became a regular visitor
at Biola's house, hardly a day goes by
without me visiting her at home, only that i
dont sleep over and some weekend i will
stay over at her place lying to Mary that we
are on official assignment to another town
which require us sleeping over on saturday
night and coming back on sunday.

45 loading
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.