Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Friday, January 15, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 21

started heading back home..i got to my
house, entered my flat and met my parent on
the dinning table eating..on my mind I was
like “Gosh….this devil is still around”…I
greeted them and they responded..my old
man and mum instantly noticed that I was
not in a happy mood as I just sat down on
my 2 sitter after greeting them……..After a
while, Mary walked out of the kitchen to pack
the plate they eat in….
Pman: Snakie…..lets see, lets have a man to
man talk
Me: Ohk Sir…..
“I led him to my room leaving my mum and
mary in the sitting room”
Pman: whats wrong with you my boy? I hope
all is well
Me: All is well Sir
Pman: But your face and body language says
otherwise
Me: Everytyn is fine and under control Sir….
Pman: You see my son, I know how it feel
like being in this kind of your
situation…..have been there before and I
know how it feels..you no some of the best
tyn that happens to most of us in life are
things we never prepared for and to you it
shouldn’t be an issue cos we your parent
know you are capable and you are matured
enough to handle the situation..
“for my mind, whats this man talking about?”
Me: All is well Sir, but I don’t understand
what you are talking about
Pman: What is it you don’t understand? U
know my boy…there comes a time in life
when we make our decisions and whichever
decision we make we pray God guide us
through..and you know sometimes in life, we
have our own plan but God has another plan
for us but whatever God has in plan for us I
believe is always the best. Moreover this is
what me and your mum has been praying for
as the only man and last born of the family…
and thank God u eventually gave us even
though we know its not from where we
expected
“Now totally confused..cut in”
Me: …..what are you talking about dad?
Pman: You see my boy, the next thing for us
should be how we will put our house
together and see Mary’s parent before
people started noticing her so that we can do
what we want to do on time
Me: Visit Mary’s parent for what? What did
she tell you?
Pman: He tell us everytyn……Her 3 weeks
pregnancy for you, Biola and the way you
have been cold to her

EPISODE 22 loading
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.