Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Monday, January 18, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 40

Biola: what make you think I still love you
Me: Am not thinking…I know cos I you don’t,
you wont call me today…I know you have
been indoor since morning thinking about
where I am today, thinking about how you
wish its us doing our marriage today, you
had to call me when your mind couldn’t take
it again just to find out if am alright and if
everytyn went as planned. You still love and
care so much about me Biola
Biola: Uhmmmmm………………..Dont be too
sure snakie
Me: am very sure of that
Biola: And I wont argue it with you
Me: Can you do me a favour Biola? Just one
last thing and I will never ask for anytyn
again from you
Biola: Whats it, if its within my capacity, you
know I will do
Me: Can yo give me the opportunity to see
you again,if its just once evn if its can be
tonight
Biola: That will be a little bit hard oooo
Me: Why Biola..please now
Biola: It will be hard cos I don’t know where
I will tell my boyfriend am going ooo
Me: You now have a boyfriend…
Biola: What do you expect? You now have a
wife too now..
Me: Ohk ooo…please can you do me the
favour
Biola: If only you can make it tonight as his
not yet back home, this is past 8 and he will
be back anytime from 9pm….Only if you can
make it before 8:30,I can spare you like
10-15mins
Me: No problem dear..i can make it, where
will I see you
Biola: Same place we met the last time at
7&8…I will be waiting for you there by 8:30
and if I didn’t see you within 10mins, I will
be gone.
Me: No problem dear..i will make it.

41 loading
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.