Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 7

Me: whats it baby
Mary: so, this is wat it was all about?
Me: watz that?
Mary: to sex me of course and betray the
trust of ur fiancée?
Me: sincerely its not like that baby....
Mary: then its like wat playboy
Me: I couldn’t take my mind off u the
moment i set my eyes on u...u enchanted me
baby
Mary: but do u think its ideal seeing me
today and wanting to get in between my legs
immediately...u are not even scared
Me: I no u are not a ghost baby and am sure
you cant harm me...
Mary: well, am not a ghost and i can never
harm u truly but u guys are the same thing
like i said earlier but u denied it...am sure
will never think u are with another lady and
as for me, remove the thoughtof u having sex
with me from your mind..........
Me: “sad face” “ise ti ja”.........do u want to
hear the truth baby
Mary: watz it? The truth is that you want to
do chop and clean mouth...u want to use me
to mark register as am sure you are serious
with ur fiancée and nothing can separate you
guys
Me: i never thought about chop and clean
mouth with u..the truth is that i tried to take
my mind off this happening between us but i
couldn’t help it..i believe its God that
brought us together and its definitely for a
purpose......because if not faith that brought
us together, i couldn’t imagine coming all the
way to Lasu to do wat i can easily do at the
comfort of my house
Mary: uhmmmmmmm
Me: same goes to you as you can easily
make this enquiry from your friends rather
than coming to school. How do u even
explain it that after leaving u at the corridor
of the faculty office, i still meet u on my way
coming home again...its all God and faith not
about where we are right now or trying to do
chop and clean mouth..
Mary: uhmmmmm.......
Me: sincerely, you are every guy heart desire
and i cherish the day God created you
baby...
moved my mouth to her nip.ple again and
started sucking it...this time real hard and
handling the second bweast..as if she has
been expecting me to make the move, she
left a soft moan
immediately...uhmmmmmm..........uhmmmmmmm...i
was interchanging between the two bweast
at the same time......i move my mouth a bit
to her belly button and give it a kiss.....then
she jerked..i did it again..she jerked with a
loud
moan....Ahhrrrrghhhh.....Uhmmmmmmm......Arhhhrrrghhh
concentrated on the belly button with my left
hand handling her nip.ple while i use my
right hand to to bring down her jean zip and
pull it down a bit........she removed her leg
from the jean showing her white pant......i
could feel traces of water all over her
pant...she was totally wet, i moved my hand
to shift her pant to a side but she drew me
closer pulling down my short indicating she
needed my dick and not my finger......
I pull my short and boxer fully at the same
time while removing her own pant too...by
the time i removed my boxer, she was
already totally unclad with nothing on
again.....i quickly pull out my rubber but she
was so eager to have me raw....but i
restrained and put on my rain coat......her
pussssy was so open and wet as i entered
straight up..i started digging it hard and it
was a feeling of excitement hearing her
ringtone under me...”harder....harder
baby....”..i knew i might not have another
chance again so i was digging harder but the
harder i think i was going the more she was
shouting “yes...i can feel you baby....harder
baby......yes........oh my God........God
ooooo...yes....”she held me so tight to
herself and we came after like 15mins.........
I lifted her up straight to the bedroom and it
was another round of sex with different style
starting from riding me and to doggy
style.....Apparently, it has been a very long
time i enjoy sex like Mary gave it to me....i
was surprise if she was not the same person
that held me back when we started in the first
place...........After almost an hour in the
bedroom.....we both got tired and laid flat on
the bed and didn’t remember when sleep
came. I totally slept off and didn’t know what
happened again but i was very sure i left her
awake before i slept off.
8 loading
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.