Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Saturday, January 16, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 34

My life from that moment was as if I just fall
in love again but the major problem now was
how to convince my parent most especially
my old man that I was not ready for any
wedding even though I was ready to take
responsibility for the pregnancy.
Conversation between me Biola gradually
return back to normal a bit, my call to her
was so regular that I never allowed her to
rest with calls about her well being.
It was on the next Sunday afternoon when I
received a call from my mum that Mary came
around to deliver the introduction list to them
at home.
Me: Introduction list ke?
Mum: Yes…
Me: Are u home ma?
Mum: Yes…
Me: Am coming to see you right away
I quickly dashed down to my parent house
after the call and I was surprise to see mary
there, she greeted me but I didn’t respond
Mum: Are you not the one your wife is
greeting?
Me: Which wife mum? I don’t think am
married yet mum
Dad: so, you are still with your stubbornness
snakie
Me: No dad…but atleast am not married yet
and I don’t think am prepared to
Dad: Are we still on this argument? Your wife
was already on her way to your place before
it was when you told your mum you are
coming we asked her to wait for you
Me: Dad, am serious…am not ready for any
introduction…….am not marrying Mary, I
already have a wife I want to marry before
this intruder came in and am not giving in to
her deceit
Dad: You are not even ashamed of
yourself…..when will you grow up and be a
man who accept his responsibility? You think
you can bring shame upon this family? If you
are not shameful well I am and I will not
allow you throw my reputation in the gutter
just like that..i don’t even know the kind of
legacy you want to leave behind for your
siblings since you are behaving like this
Mary: Mummy please beg Snakie for me..i
think we have gone past this stage and I
already apologized to him and Biola on the
role I played in all this
Dad: Don’t mind him jare…..we have taken
the decision and we are not going back on
it..just put your mind at rest Mary
Mum: Oko mi…please now, forget about how
you guys met and how you arrive at this
stage..please move ahead oko mi..i believe
she also has all the quality you require in a
lady too..all you need is to learn how to love
her just like you love Biola and everytyn will
be fine
Dad: Don’t mind her jare…I don’t know
whats wrong with kids of nowadays…they
will never want to accept responsibility
Mum: Eyin na ko lojo..i remember back then,
ojo na re bi ano, only difference was that
yours was not at the pregnancy stage
Dad: gerrara here jhoor…were you not the
one dying ontop fine boy then…omo to
handsome
Mum: how you take see me sef, I never
commot for market now
Dad: Shioor..e dey your body. Snakie pls,
relax your mind, I know your concern and
everytyn will be fine with you. It’s a matter of
time omo mi.
Me: Mummy please can I see you in private?
Mum: Sure..lets go inside
Me and my mum went inside and relay my
concern to her, I pour all my mind for her and
explain how I feel, my plan and the way I
want to live my future with the one I love but
she still try as much as possible to convince
me but she succumb when she realized I
was adamant and will never listen to her. At
the end of it, we concluded that I should at
least safe the family face and not take a
harsh decision right now..she said I should
play along with Mary pending when the
atmosphere will come down and she will be
able to discuss it with my dad.
I left home with Mary and we never utter a
single word to each other until we got home,

35 loadin
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.