Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 49
started counting down and they were still
begging me till it was exactly 5minutes and I
threatened to machete kay…I sampled him
with the back of the cutlass and he thought I
already did “oga, na sample b dat ooo…nxt
tym, it wont be the back again..oya go and
bleep her righ now”
Kay moved to the bed and I was seeing his
deek for the first time which is not even up to
mine, I held on to the cutlass while
instructing mary to also cooperate. I was
looking at both of them on bed unclad with
pity but staring deep inside me…he found it
difficult to do the missionary style as usual in
that stage and went in from behind. I brought
out my phone at a stage and started
capturing the scene.After I was satisfied with
the pics and video, I left for the door, opened
it and lock it from outside.
I lock both of them in. I went to the other
room to discuss with Biola and gave her
update on what was happening, it was
around past 11 by that time
Biola: you are a very bad guy…so u av the
mind to do all that?
Me: What else now….atleast the storm in my
life is coming to an end and it was a nice
scene to watch, don’t worry, am sending you
the video after our discussion
Biola: Ohk ooooo..but what do you want to
do with them
Me: Well, since its late already, I wont allow
any of them to go home tonight and for my
own safety, I cant afford to let either of them
leave the house..the interesting thing is that
both of their phone is in the sitting room and
they don’t have access to it
Biola: Ohk.........
Me: But my plan is to call my parent and his
mum to be here first thing tomorrow and I
will allow them see both of them first hand
after which I will allow them go
Biola: Wow….thats a nice idea, atleast it
wont be as if you are lying against her
Me: definitely……………
I concluded the call and tried my mum line
but she didn’t pick, I called my popsy and he
picked after 3 attempt. I told him I will love
to see them first thing the following morning
and it was between life and death. I know my
popsy might not want to take me serious so I
text my mum and sent same msg to his mum
too after calling for so many times and she
didn’t pick.
I went to pick Mary’s phone and started
going through them and saw so many
alarming things, the initial chat with kay
earlier about their plan to hook up later in
the day as I was out of town.so many sex
chat and unclad pics of her and so many
deek pics of different guy on her phone. I
went to the fridge brought out red wine, took
little and decided to take some to my visitor
in their room; I opened the door and threw
the drink and cup inside. I locked them
back.......
I waited for sleep to come but it wasn’t
coming..i tried to force myself but all my
attempt failed, I watch TV but I couldn’t help
but continue to think of how I found myself at
this stage. At a time, they were pleading and
knocking the door but I didn’t do as if I heard
them and everywhere was silent around past
two. That didn’t stop me from peeping
through the key hole to check if they are still
indoor.
50 loading
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.