Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Monday, January 18, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 45

Living with Mary was definitely not as cool
as i thought as she feels greatly insecure,
she snoop on my fone at any given
opportunity asking abt who i called and who
called me. Thank God she doesnt know
Biola's new number and i saved it on my
fone codedly. We had argument about any
lady that called me and it became physical
sometimes even though i never touched her.
Sometimes she wont cook for me whenever
she's angry, she lock me out whenever she
feel have passed the normal time i should be
home from work. It became a thing of
embarrassment as we are now synonymous
to trouble in the neighbourhood but i still
maintain my cool and always fall back to
Biola as my confidant whenever am having
trouble at home.
Its almost 5 months into my marriage
couping with Mary's trouble which i believe
will relief after giving birth. Her pregnancy is
already 7 months and we have started
counting down.
Back to Biola's house where i was a regular
visitor, i became known to all her neighbour
and there is a particular guy called Emma
which Biola introduced to me the first night
we spent together on my wedding day. We
met Emma on my way going out in the
morning and Biola introduced me to him as
her fiancee. Of mention is the fact that Emma
was eyeing Biola initially so introducing me
to him cool everything down from his side
and i tried to move a bit closer to him too.
Any time am at Biola's place and his around,
we ometimes sit outside to gist, discuss
about so many things and sometimes go to
his house to play video games together in
company of Biola. Its an understatement that
Emma was a womanizer and for the past 6
month have been going there, have met
nothing less than four girls with him and all
trying to be mrs right and he always affirm
that he will never marry any of them.
I was in Emma's room this particular
weekend playing game as usual when
suddenly NEPA struck and there was no fuel.
He decided to quickly dash down to the
filling station while i waited for him, i
requested that he should let me look at films
he has on his laptop to see if there is any of
interest to me, he opened the system for me.
It was film i was suppose to be looking for
but i clicked on pictures, i started looking at
difference folders on the laptop and i
stumbled on so many pictures until i got to a
folder which look like a hidden folder but i
guess he forgot to do a setting that will allow
hidden folder not to show.
My church mind said i should open the folder
which i did and wat i saw was alarming,
unclad pictures of so many babes and i
believe it was pictures of girls he has slept
with just to keep them as souvenir. I was
checking the pics and enjoying myself until i
stumbled on a picture that resemble Mary, i
saw so many of her unclad pictures and one
that even had her in motion sitting on his
dick and sucking his dick too....i quickly
transffered some of the pics to my fone
through bluetooth and my head was just
somehow on why ladies will allow guy have
thier unclad pics like that. I guess we all can
do crazy things whenever the going is
smooth.
I closed the folder and go to his regular
picture, i saw so many of her pictures again,
there are even most of them that shows the
pics were snapped in the same sitting room
that i was at that particular time, i was
checking the pics when Emma walked in

46 loading
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.