Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 12

i couldn’t help but started
handling her bweast..i was playing with the
two immediately while she was using her
hand to do justice to my Dickson....didnt
take long before she pushed me to the bed,
she was on top while my Dickson was right
on her hand....she was about sitting on my
Dickson when i came to my senses and
pushed her away from me, i quickly dashed
to the door and opened the door.......there i
saw my Biola standing at the entrance Biola: what took u so long now baby
Me: Ma binu dear, its d socket but av been
able to fix it
Biola: Fix it ke? U know av always warned u
not to be putting u hand in electrical work
Me: its just a minor thing jhoor
Biola: uhmmmmm...av heard u ooo but i no
wan become sudden widow oooo
Me: I don hear u Miss adviser, lets go inside
abeg
We went inside and didn’t take long before
Biola slept off...took me time before i could
sleep with so many thought on how i brought
mysef into the condition i was, how am i
going to chase Mary away without Biola
noticing any fowl play......sincerely i cant
wait for Monday to come for her to leave my
life totally.............
We looked around immediately we woke up
on Saturday morning and Mary was nowhere
to be found, the main door was open, Biola
checked the visitors room and realized her
cloth was still there....”maybe she stepped
out to get something” we concluded.
It was around 9am when Mary came back to
the house sweating, we inquire where she
went to and she sid she went jogging...that
was so interesting to Mary who decided to
go with her on Sunday before going to
church..to me, i was just counting down for
Monday to come cos Monday was like
20years to me as at that moment.
I didn’t know where the bond came from,
Biola and mary was getting on so well even
though i tried as much as possible not to let
that happen with craving the attention of my
fiancée during the weekend but the more i
try, the more Biola was happy being around
Mary. Attempt were made by mary to seduce
me into bleeping her but i tried as much as
possible not to leave a chance for s to be
alone during the weekend..there was a time
Biola almost caught us again but i thank God
for it not happening...............

EPISODE 13 loading
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.