Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Saturday, January 16, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 28

Mum: its ohkay mary
Mary:am very sorry mummy...it wasnt
intentional....am not a devil nor trying to
force myself to marry him
Mum:its ohkay....please stop crying....you
children of nowadays you always think
everytyn u do its about enjoying life and not
thinking of the consequence...now it has
happened and you guys scattered
everywhere..if it was pregnancy alone it
would av been better but the innocent girl
you people take for a fool..put ursef in biola's
shoe, how will u feel? Or if biola is your
sister snakie, how will u feel if a guy treated
her this way? All in all, we thank God its not
beyond this situation and i believe Gox will
lead us through...i believe this will be a
lesson for both of you to always think of the
consequences of your actions before taking
them cos there are some actions that are
always beyond remedy but we still thank
God for where we are and pray for his
guidance to lead us through. Me and your
husband will be going out tomorrow
Mary.....stand up and lets go prepare what
we will eat....God is in control
For me and Mary, we were like rat and
mouse in the house, I couldn’t wait for the
following morning to arrive as it was like the
longest and most important 24 hours of my
life…We left for my parent house around
2pm…
Don’t know why she closed late but Biola
came as early as 4pm and I was surprised…I
ran inside the room to hide myself and
immediately she sat down and my mum
mentioned my name, she burst into tears..i
couldn’t take it either and I was crying
myself inside. My mum pleaded on my behalf
on what she witnessed and assured her she
has her utmost respect as she never
expected that kind of behaviour from me but
in Biola’s word
“mummy, snakie took me for a fool…she took
me for a nonentity..initially I was devastated
that why will he be sleeping with his cousin
not until his girlfriend sent me series on
messages on facebook of how they are not
related and they have been fooling me all this
while…..Snakie was sleeping with both of us
under the same roof..who does that mummy?
Even if you want to do side runs, it shouldn’t
be to my nose under the same roof..it was
just too much for me to take and its still like
a dream…….she told me so many things that
I believed was a secret between me and
snakie that I never believed someone else
will know about it….Snakie was more of the
devil mummy and I regretted the day I met
him…..but have left him for God to judge
us..he has done his worst but I believe God
in his infinite mercy will shower me with his
blessings sooner than later..have accepted
my fate and God will judge us if I ever use
two mind with him…am not angry with you
mum and I know the kind of parent you are
that you can never be in his support that’s
why I have to give you the honour of coming
over to this house..even my mum must not
know that I visited you, it will be disastrous
for me”
I had to come out when I couldn’t take it
again, prostrated on the floor and held her
leg…  “Baby please, just gimme five minutes to
explain myself”
“what do you have to explain snakie?
What?...your wife has already explained
everytyn to me, atleast she’s already
carrying your baby and am not…….so, you
could impregnated another lady after you
always maintain that we should use condom
as you don’t want me to be pregnant outside
wedlock? am satisfied with all her
explanation abi watz d difference in your
stories?” she inquired….
I explained how it all happened to her…why I
kept it secret in other not to hurt her and my
expectation of her leaving my house..i made
her understand why I always frown on her
stay in the house and how she always
convinced me to let her stay against my
wish..”I never meant to hurt you baby”am
very sorry……its you that I love and I want to
marry you baby..i cant do without you
baby…please forgive me baby”……………..
“That’s by gone, have forgiven you…..u
didn’t offend me snakie, u only did your
worst….Mummy, thank you very much..i
want to take my leave…….Goodbye ma”
I was devastated and was just crying…mum
came over to console me….”what happened
as happened..you have made this mistake
already and you have to learn from it….We
have to forge ahead and always seek for
forgiveness from Biola..imagine someone
doing what you did to biola and what you are
having in mind to do to mary to your
sister,how will u feel?”
We went back to my house, Mary has was
preparing our food when we got to the
house…mum lock my bedroom saying she
wont allow me go in until its time for us to
sleep…..Dad called later in the day and he
had a lengthy discussion with mum..didnt
even know what they discussed as she went
to the visitors room to receive the call while
me and Mary were in the sitting room staring
at each other without any conversationShe
came back later to the dining table when
food was already served and asked me to
come and eat..we finished eating when she
broke the news to me “Your dad called and
he instructed us to visit Mary’s parent on
Sunday…………Mary, tell your parent we are
coming on Sunday”…..

29 loading
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.