Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 50
around past seven in the morning, my
parent were the one that woke me up with
the knock on my door…..
Me: good Morning Mummy, good morning
daddy
Dad: what happened? Why the scary call and
text
Me: its nothing that serious but it’s a bit
serious…what should I offer you
Mum: where is your wife?
Me: She went out to get something…she’s
coming…
“we heard a knock on the door and it was
Mary’s mum and his brother”
I went to the door and it was Mary’s mum
and her elder brother
Me: Welcome ma……..Good Morning Ma
Mary’s Mum: All daddy, Mummy..eyin na wa
nibi (you are here)….ekaaro ma
My mum: Ekaaro Ma…eku ijo meta
Mary’s Mum: Did Snakie sent a message to
you too?
Dad: na so we see am oooo…we came in too
not quite long and we have not heard
anything from him yet
Mary’s Mum: Where is your wife snakie….
Me: She’s coming..she will soon join us
Dad: Is this all the people you called or we
are still expecting some other people
Me: This is everybody Sir……
Dad: Ohk..we are here now..what did you
call us for
Me: Thank you very much my parent and
thanks to you too mummy (referring to
mary’s Mum). Dad, initially I told you am not
interested in this relationship but you forced
me to it cos of my little mistake. At this
stage now, I called you my parent to
officially tell you that am no more interested
in this relationship……..
Dad: are we back at this stage again?are you
okay at all snakie? I thought we already
passed through this stage..even if you have
issue with your wife, it cost you nothing to
settle it amicably abi what sort of nonsense
is this?
My Mum: Oya mi lenu oooo…but lets even
wait for him Daddy…what do you see that
made you want to divorce your marriage of
less than a year
Mary’s Mum: Please my Son, we can settle
whatever is happening between you and your
wife amicably
Me: Thank you mum…there’s a lot of thing
involve and the truth still remains that me
and Biola are back together
Dad: What? You are a bastard…I know this
right from onset that am not your biological
father
My Mum: You disappointed me snakie, I
thought I talked about all this with you one
on one but u never listen to the word of the
elder……Don’t lemme say that your son will
never listen to you again too snakie
Me: its not like that mummy..daddy, its not
what you think. Initially I thought things will
work out between us and forget how we met
but the truth has been things has not been
the same since we got married….it has been
one problem or the other in this house
Dad: ehn..ehn…datz normal in every
marriage, do u think me and your mum
understand each other within a year? It takes
time my boy
Mary’s Mum: Eyin omo isinyi sef………Its
takes time to understand each other, is it cos
of this minor issue u called a meeting like
this?
My Mum: my boy…you need to take things
easy with yourselves and understand your
wife better.
Me: Mum, it has gone beyond that….the truth
is that am not the one responsible for Mary’s
pregnancy
My Mum: WHAT!!!!!!!
Dad: You are not serious? How did you know
that?
Me: Lets forget about how I know that the
pregnancy is not mine…another aspect of it
is that, so many guys have been coming to
this house to sleep with my suppose wife
Mary’s Mum: What? That’s absolutely
impossible..i trust my daughter, are you
making this up all because you want
divorce? What sort of rubbish is this
Elder Brother: Ahan..snakie, even if you
don’t want your wife again, that doesn’t
mean you should come up with this bogus
lies now…….
Dad: I just realized you are a silly guy…what
sort of rubbish is this, your wife is pregnant,
how come other guys will be coming to sleep
with your wife in this house
My Mum: That’s amazing………..whats your
evidence oko mi as I believe you wont come
up with all these allegations without any
evidence
Me: The truth is that I have all the evidences
on my phone and the fact that I know two
guys that have been sleeping with her under
this roof. If its evidence you are looking for, I
have them right here and I will show it to you
guys…..please can we all go inside my
bedroom?
“I stood up and led them to my room as they
all follow me”
I opened the door of my bedroom and all they
could uttered at once was “WHAT!!!!!!”…all at
once. Kay was at one corner of the room
while Mary was just by a side of the bed crying.
51 loading
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.