Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 51
Kay had already put on one of my top and
short apparently expecting to run out any
moment I open the door but they were both
surprised to see the house full of people,
there was definitely nowhere to run to…The
expression on my dad says it all with “eleyi
ga oooo” coming out from his mouth..my
mumwas dumb founded and sat down on the
floor of my bedroom without uttering any
word and for my inlaws, what do they have
to say?
Dad: Please bring my phone for me in the
sitting room lemme call police to come and
arrest this idiot………..
Mary’s Mum: That’s better…you have an
effontry to come into another man’s house to
climb on his wife
Me: dad, please this is not the issue of
police……I don’t want any outsider to be
involve in this, I would have allowed him go
yesterday night but I intentionally want you
guys to see it first hand so that it wont be
hear say and the fact still remains that I have
their sex video on my phone already too
My Mum: This is unbelievable….a heavily
pregnant woman having sex with another
man in her matrimonial bedroom…mi o riru
eleyi ri lati ojo ti mo ti day (have never sen
this before since my existence)
Me: kay, abeg commot my cloth for body
ooo…why putting on my cloth, am bringing
your cloth for you and your phone is still in
the sitting room
My Mum: No oooo…what do u want to do
with the cloth that’s on him…pls I don’t want
badluck for you my son…let him keep it abeg
and get the hell out of this place
Mary’s Mum: That’s better…let him go first
so that we can have eyes to settle every
other thing
My Mum: which other thing is there to settle?
Okay, to help Mary pack her things I guess
and am sure you guys came with a car
already
My Dad: Ogbeni, get out of this place before
the count of five….
Me: No dad…..he’s not going just like that,
please just give me the opportunity to handle
things my own way……………..
Dad: which your own way?
Me: please now daddy…I beg you in the
name of God
Dad: Okay…..
Me: kay, u remembered I told you yesterday
that you will leave here unharmed but uner
my terms and conditions..i believe have not
done anything to you since that yesterday…
so, here is the last deal, we go to the sitting
room and talk about everything like a
family…I assume we are now like family, so
family do fights and settle things between
each other…….So, stand up and move to the
sitting room right now
Elder Brother: they said you should stand up
abi eti e di ni (Are you deaf?)
Mary’s Mum: They said you should stand
up…oloshi oloriburuku ada ile onile ru…
olorun lo ma da ile ti e na ru
My Mum: Abeg, stop raining curse in my
son’s house…this house is the house of
prayer and not curse
“that was how we all moved to the sitting
room”
52 loading
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.