Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Saturday, January 16, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 35

one week gone, two and still counting down
to the introduction without hearing from my
parent, This was just 3 weeks to the
introduction date. My mood towards Mary
never changed all through this time
I was at home on Sunday evening when Biola
called me and asked if we can see, she said I
should meet her somewhere, she gave me
the description around Ajao Estate and I
quickly drove down there. I met her at the
tetrazzini at 7&8 junction. She was sitting by
a corner all alone
Me: What happened baby? What are you
doing here? You sounded somehow on phone
Biola: Am just coming from your house…I
met your parent and they explain everytyn to
me
Me: What did they explain to you
Biola: Everytyn baby…and you cant because
of me not listen to your parent
Me: Please stop that baby..its my life and I
have to live it the way I want
Biola:but their opinion count so much too
and you cant because of me turn your back
on them
Me: Am not turning my back on them, its just
my future
Biola: Well have given them my word that I
will talk to you and back down baby
Me: back down from what baby..please
don’t ruin my life baby, pls don’t let us ruin
this chance again baby
Biola: I couldn’t withstand the cry of your
mum…I couldn’t, I put myself I her shoes and
how I will feel if my son disobey me…
moreover what is the tendency that I will be
accepted by them knowing fully well that
they will have it in mind that you disobeyed
them cos of me. Please lets put a stop to all
this baby, have accepted defeat already and
even though have not come to terms with it
but I have no option but am very sure I will
survive this. Please am very sorry baby, we
can still be friend and will forever be the best
of friend…you know I always want the best
for you and your happiness..Dont worry
baby, am not angry with you, I believe it’s
the will of God that things happened this way
between us, I will take you as my brother and
friend going forwards snakie, pls take good
care of yourself for me baby, I will forever
love you
“she stood up and went out of the restaurant
and I was dumbfounded, she left with a
swollen face crying”
Me: wait…Biola, please wait now
Biola….please wait baby…baby..baby…
She was already on bike by the time I
stepped out of the door as if the bike was
already waiting for her, I quickly located my
car but one idiot guy already park behind me
and before he could remove his car and
entered mine to follow her, I couldn’t locate
her again..i tried her number but it was
switched off already

36 loading
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.