Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Friday, January 15, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 24

My dad left later in the day, I locked myself
inside my room and didn’t even bother to
check on my mum…all I could utter during
when I was in the room was “am completely
finish”. I stayed in the room all through till
evening thinking about the beginning and
how the end will be…..i couldn’t stop but
continue to call Biola, I sent series of text
messages but she never responded, I
solicited for just 5mins to explain myself but
all fell on her deaf ears……she later switched
off her phone later in the night.
Around 9pm, I heard a knock on my door but
I didn’t answer until I heard my mum’s voice
instructing me to open the door..i opened the
door to her and she sat on my bed while I
close the door
Mum: Oko mi (My husband)…watz the
problem……..why did u lock yourself in? u are
even crying..
Me: nothing Mummy…………….
Mum: You cant tell me nothing…am your
mother and I know you very well..you can
confide in me oko mi
Me: Sincerely there’s nothing…is not beyond
what I can handle mum
Mum: I know it all boils down to the issue of
this pregnancy but you don’t need to worry
yourself..you have to be a man for
once..even though am a bit disappointed as
we shouldn’t encourage pregnancy before
tying the knot but it has happened
already..we have to forge ahead. But am
surprise am meeting her for the first time and
when did you start the relationship with her?
What of Biola
Me: That’s the problem mummy….
Mum: You mean Biola……………
Me: No…this devil call Mary
Mum: How Oko mi…please talk to me dear
Me: Our relationship is not more than a
month…..Biola caught us red handed and
coming in this afternoon was the 1st time she
told me she was pregnant………………
Mum: One month? You mean you guys knew
each other not more than a month ago and
she’s pregnant for you already? How come?
Me: The thing is this Ma…u know I told you I
was going to my school to process my
certificate sometimes ago
Mum: Yes I remembered, that I even ask you
to find out about admission for your sister
Me: I met her at our faculty that very day and
one thing led to the other we started
talking..i gave her a lift that day and without
hesitation, we ended in my house…..she has
been there ever since that day and have not
gone back to her own house for more than a
month now
Mum: Ahn…ahn…..how is that possible,
didn’t Biola come to visit you during this
period
Me: She came…that’s why I said she is a
devil…is like the devil deliberately planted
her into my life..initially, what I wanted to do
was a one off thing and let her go cos I made
her realized from inception that I have a
girlfriend and I love her so much……am not
ready to compromise my love for her
Mum: You are not ready to compromise but
you can have sex with another lady abi? Am
listening…what now happened
Me: She perfected her plan so well and
convinced Biola that we are cousin staying in
Ibadan and that she only came to do
something in Lagos as she will be spending
just some few days but this coincided with
Biola’s leave which she decided to spend her
two weeks leave here..so she convinced
Biola to the core that both were staying
under this roof
Mum: and you accepted by sleeping with
both of them under your roof without Biola’s
knowledge
Me: uhmmmmmm
Mum: uhmmmmm wat? Yes or No
Me: Yes but it wasn’t my fault as I don’t
want Biola to know the truth and was
expecting she will leave once Biola will be
through with her own leave too…I want to
keep it a secret, I don’t want to lose Biola
but she kept blackmailing me into sleeping
with her too
Mum: and did u protect yourself during this
time…..
Me: Sometimes…not all the time
Mum: Now am getting it…so, what now
happened to Biola
Me: both of them were supposed to leave this
house this week but Biola caught us red
handed yesterday making love to each other
in the sitting room
Mum: Mogbe…….iwo omo deyi ti baye je
Me: I came in from their house this morning
and she was not even ready to listen to
me….she chased me out of their house
Mum: Nope…..she wont chase you…she will
serve you drink and a plate of pepper
soup……….you see, ejo o kin se teni ka ma
mo da (A case will never be yours and you
wont know how to judge it)…there’s no devil
anywhere…iwo gang an lesu (You are the
real devil)…….so, you can do all these…..talo
fi ti e jo?...

EPISODE 25 loading
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.