Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Saturday, January 16, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 31

I later drove mummy back home and went
back to my house. As much as i tried to
forget about what happened, the thought of
Biola will never let me....all my thought and
mind was seriously with her. When i couldn’t
take it again, i had to find my way to her
office the following Tuesday. As i don’t want
to cause scene at her office, i went there
around closing hour and stayed somewhere
close to her office until around past six when
she came out with one of her
colleague.....That one left her just as they
were on the road and she was standing all
alone apparently looking for a bike to the bus
stop. I walked up straight to her
Me: Good Evening Biola
Biola: Eh...eh..eh..see who we have here,
oko iyawo elepon blue, eku ipalemo oooo
Me: Ipalemo kiniyen
Biola: Ipalemo Kinla.......havent you gone to
see your inlaw? And your wedding date is
23rd of November
Me: (Confused)...who told you all this Biola?
Biola: Who will tell me if not your
wife...congratulations in advance but i know
God will judge both of us
Me: Please am very sorry Biola...can you
please give me just 10mins of your time for
us to talk things tru
Biola: Whats it for us to talk about again?
That your wife to be is pregnant? That your
wedding is coming up in six weeks time?
That you were bleeping two ladies at the
same time,in the same house, under the
same roof and deceiving one of them? Please
i don’t have time for your talk again as their
is nothing to talk about again
Me: Please Biola, just gimme 10mins
baby...even if you wont give me another one
again in life...just lets sit somewhere to talk
tru this and i will never disturb u again
Biola: I don’t have the time again....that
belongs to the past..i don’t even know why
am standing here talking to you.....
“she decided to walk away and i knelt down
on the road holding her leg”
Me: Please Biola...just this last request...am
very sorry
Biola: You are embarrassing me Ola...this is
a busy main road for crying out loud
“Sister please tell him yes now”..........said a
passer by who didn’t even know what was
happening but apparently saw my face
Biola: you are embarrassing me..please
lemme go and stand up abeg
Me: Until u decide to follow me Biola
Biola: i will shout thief on you oooo and you
know the implication of mob around here
Me: And i will be happy dying knowing fully
well that i died seeking for your forgiveness
Biola: I said you are forgiven already, so
stand up
Me: Until you follow me to our usual
relaxation pub and give me just 10mins of
your time....
Biola: Please now Ola....Please stand
up..stop embarrassing me, this is my office
environment, my colleague will be passing
tru here
Me: I don’t Care...please
Biola: Ohk..what do u want
Me: Just 10mins of your time Biola
Biola: And after that?
Me: You can decide and i will never disturb u
again...........
Biola: Ohk...lets go

32 loading
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.