Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Saturday, January 16, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 30

Mrs Adebanjo: Mummy Ola......................
My Mum: Yes of course..................Lord is
wonderful, good afternoon ma, eku ojo
meta....Ahh, eku atijo
Mrs Adebanjo: awa niyen ooo......Ojo meta
Niyen, how have you been ma, awon daddy
nko?
“i was confuse already so as Mary”
My Mum: He is doing good ooo..we were to
come here together but he is out of town
Mrs Adebanjo: This is serious...so, you are
my inlaw that have been waiting for
My Mum: You can see the wonders of
God..............
Mrs Adebanjo: Ka sha ma se dada (Lets be
doing good)
My Mum: awon Daddy nko? (What of Mary’s
Daddy)
Mrs Adebanjo: Ahhh....Daddy ke, won ti
salaisi like 7 years ago (He died 7yrs Ago)
My Mum: Olorun a tewon safefe
rere..................What of Peter and whats
that his brothers name then
Mrs Adebanjo: Mathew...they are both doing
good.......and this is Mary, the pregnancy i
had then before we left our area
My Mum: Dont tell me its the same
pregnancy we use to joke about then that it
should be a lady so that my Ola will marry
her
Mrs Adebanjo: Its the same pregnancy
oooooo......abi e ma rise olorun (That is
God’s work for u)..He works in a miraculous
way.
My Mum: (facing me)..i know u guys are
wondering on what’s happening............Ola,
do u remember Mathew that you guys used
to play together then in our former house
when you were young?
Me: Am still trying to figure that
out................Mathew? younger brother of
peter
Mum: Yes of course now..............Is this not
their mum or you cant pick the face again
Me: i remember them very well ma
Mrs Adebanjo: so, this is Ola? The small Ola
then...........ki olorun ma pa omo folomo
My Mum: amin ooooo............No much
introduction again now abi what else? Both
families are not new to each other ....lemme
even call your dad right away to inform him
(Pick up her phone to call my dad)
They discussed about meeting the
Adebanjo’s again and also spoke with
Mary’s mum during the phone conversation.
They served us food, was surprised when
Mathew walked in and the face ring bell
immediately as he didn’t even change much.
I was able to recognised him instantly. Peter
is married and i learnt he was staying in
Abuja.
Their father’s uncle met us at the meeting
and both family agreed that there is no
reason for delaying again and the best thing
was to do the necessary thing before the
pregnancy will be so obvious so that people
wont make jest at us.
My mum suggested that we should do a low
key introduction of both family and it would
be best even if it can be a parlour
introduction. They were okay with the idea as
that was what they also have in mind.
Introduction date was fixed for 6 weeks time
and they promised to get back to us with the
list of items they will require for bride price.
I was so moody all through my stay in their
house, Mrs Adebanjo even noticed but
couldn’t ask me what was wrong. The
relationship between me and Mary says it all
but my mum was just there to cover everytyn
up like all was well. On our way home, had
series of conversation with my mum
Mum: My son.......you need to let go of how
you and Mary met and all what happened.
You need to forge ahead in life...The mistake
has happened already and the only option
now is to look towards the future with your
wife. Thank God she came from a good home
and am sure she will be of good character
just like her mom. Please am begging you
oko mi..i believe Biola too will get over it
overtime.
Me: okay Ma...e seun Ma
Mum: I will discuss with your dad to know
how to go about the introduction stuff. Let us
know as soon as they bring the list to you.
Its like your dad will be coming back
tomorrow though he said he was not sure
yet.
Me: okay Ma.
My Mum: You will go and drop me at
home..........
Me: are you going back today?
Mum: Yes of course...or have not tried
enough? Let me go and prepare the house,
my husband might show up tomorrow abeg
Me: Ohk....

31 loading
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.