Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Monday, January 18, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 39

 parked somewhere and started thinking
again, only if she didn’t hide her number to
call me I would have called back atleast we
can still be friends even if things didn’t work
out between us. I rested for like 10mins
before I started moving again..not drove up
to 5mins when my phone started ringing
again, still the same unknown number
Me: Please Biola…why are you hiding your
number from me..atleast not being together
doesn’t mean we should stop talking now…I
searched for you everywhere, I was told you
are on leave in the office, you are not in your
parent house too as hardly a day goes by
without me going there to search for you…
Biola: No need to search for me Snakie..we
belong to the past, how was today’s
ceremony? Hope evrytyn went as planned
Me: We thank God..but where are you
Biola: Forget about where I am jare
Me: Whats your number now…why are you
hiding your number to call me?
Biola: Am only calling to find out about how
the programme went ni jhoor….I know if the
wedding had been in a church, u know that
awkward moment when pastor will ask if
someone has anytyn against the marriage, I
imagine what would run through your mind
Me: Nothing now..because I know you can
never do anytyn to disrupt the process..i
trust you for that
Biola: Don’t be too sure ooo snakie, its not
the same Biola again oooo
Me: what has changed in the Biola that I
knew…
Biola: So many things but lets forget about
it…I hope am not disturbing your honeymoon
Me: which honeymoon…am not even at home
Biola: Where are you? U don go do side runs
again on your wedding night
Me: No oooo…trust me now
Biola: Trust ke? For where………..abi I don
trust you ni
Me: Ahn ahn Biola….Mary was an avoidable
mistake and I regretted everything that
happened, I never knew it will come out this
way
Biola: The same way you can go and block
now and wont know the outcome till it
happen…just know that you are now a
married man and you should be responsible,
learn from the past mistake
Me: Why are you talking like this now Biola…
well I went to drop mummy at home and am
driving back to Egbeda..had to park when
your call came in now….But Biola, you know
this whole marriage stuff is just an ishh to
me..you know I never wanted it..after we
had plan about everytyn and you
disappeared just like that..thats so unfair
Biola.
Biola: whats so unfair when your parent was
on my neck…most especially your mum,
calling me everyday begging me to leave you
alone..what do u expect from me when its
not as if I cant find another gu of my own
even though it might not be so easy but am
sure my own man will still come.
Me: Uhmmmmm…….so, that means you have
totally forget about me
Bola:abi…what next, you belong to another
lady now, you are married and you need to
enjoy your marriage even though……forget
about it
Me: Even though what baby? Pls say your
mind now……..even though its so hard to let
go abi? Even though you wis its our marriage
today..even though you wish am right there
beside you now….thats what I was telling
you the other time by not letting people
dictate our lives for us, we are adult and we
can decide what we want out of life…you
know I will never accept for today to happen
if not that you vanished away, if not that you
abandoned me at the critical time when I
needed you beside me, if not that you let my
parent brainwashed you into releasing what
rightly belongs to you..your hard labour for
crying out loud. We have been together from
scratch to where we are right now but you let
somebody from nowhere to come and reap
all what you labored for. You know I don’t
love Mary and I will never love her..you are
my life and everytyn, you are the one I want
to spend the rest of my life with..you mean
everytyn to me and I still love you so much
just like before and I know you still love me
too baby

40 loading
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.