Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Friday, January 15, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 15

What we thought will be for 20mins was
lasting for 45mins and an hour without any
sign that Biola is coming...we lasted more
than an hour and av even shower and went
to the sitting room before Biola came back
Me: what happened baby? What took u so
long?
Biola: don’t mind d yeye babe jare..she was
not even close to the bus stop when she
called me
Me: i was even worried
Biola: but u didn’t call me now cos u wud av
if u were truly worried
Me: i know u are not lost now
Biola: ohk oooo..where is Mary
Me: she’s in the kitchen cooking.....
Biola: as if she know am seriously
hungry..lemme join her so that it will be fast
They finished cooking and i started counting
down to Friday morning when Mary will go
out of my life because with the way things
were going it will just be a matter of time
before I will be caught moreover I guess
Biola was already suspecting that the bond
between me and Mary was not like a family
member at all cos we hardly talk to each
other.
My hope was on the high side when I left for
work on Friday, my fiancée already told me
in the morning she will be going out but will
be back at home before I return from work in
the evening. It was around 3pm when I
received an august visitor in my office………..
Me: watz up baby…….u never told me you
will be here
Biola: Don’t mind me jare baby……It was
funmi that drag me to this area so I said
lemme pay u a surprise visit
Me: ohk oooo…madam surprise visit
Biola: and at least we can also go home
together
Me: Datz true sha…….but u av to pay me for
your transport ooo
Biola: Don’t worry now….i will pay u, am
even hungry sef, come and take me to your
canteen now if I wont disturb u
Me: As your lordship pleases Ma……
We went downstairs to the canteen and we
finished our food in like 30mins and decided
to relax a bit before going back to my office
Biola: Ehnn..ehn baby, I want to beg u for
sumtyn ooooo and I will be so happy if u can
do it for me
Me: Please don’t give me that face abeg
Biola: which face is dat?
Me: u no now….whenever u are asking for
something difficult from me
Biola: No jare…its not something difficult
baby and I will be so happy if u can do it for
me….just this one alone and nothing else
baby……(Give me a kiss)
Me: what is it now?
Biola: promise u will do it 4 me first baby
Me: Promise? Y should i………
Biola: Please now baby
Me: Okay..i will if within my capacity

16loading
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.