Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Get Paid by Companies and Marketplaces Worldwide

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

COMPULSORY MARRIAGE

EPISODE 11

never had a chance to be alone with Mary
to query her on what she was up to and wat
she discussed with my fiancée. It was late in
the night and a happy mood between me and
my fiancée...we gisted about so many things
and had a wonderful round of sex before
relaxing on bed
Me: baby, where are u going with this your
big bag that you came with?
Biola: Nowhere of course...told u am starting
my leave on Monday now, so i will be
spending my two weeks here
Me: two weeks?
Biola: yes...anytyn wrong? You are
expecting any visitor
Me: which visitor? You no i will never expect
anybody now or when did you start doubting
my love for you
Biola: am not doubting...its your
expression........
Me: Dont mind me jare.......
Biola: how i wish your cousin will still be
around..atleast she will be keeping me
company during this period when you will be
at work
Me: No ooooo....she cant stay ooooo (in
harsh tone)
Biola: Is anytyn there baby..why the reaction
Me: Notyn..i just don’t want any family in
between us at this stage of our relationship...
Biola: I understand dear...moreover i didn’t
tell her anytyn of such
Me: Better...let her just go home that
Monday.....
Biola: Ohk Baby...smile now, this one you
just strong ur face like this
Me: don’t mind me jare......Hope mumsy and
popsy are aware of your decision
Biola: why wont they..have u 4gotten we
have done our intro already...so, no qualm
Me: ohk ooo.....as your lordship pleases
madam......
We heard a knock on the door........
Biola: Yes who’s it...
Mary: Its me aunty biola.....
“whats this devil looking for at this time of d
nyt”
Biola: Please come in, the door is open.....
“came in with a bump short that belongs to
my fiancĂ©e”
Mary: Dunno watz wrong with the AC..its not
coming up, dunno if u guys can come and
help me out with it
Me: Ohhh..its been a while we on it maybe
thats why
Biola: baby, why not go and look into it while
i quickly freshen up
Me: am tired jhoor...u can go and help her
out
Biola: you are the man of the house
now..why sending a female for a man’s job
Mary: dnt mind him always running away
from responsibility
Me: what do u mean?
Biola: Baby pls go, lemme quickly take my
bath......
Me: ohk oooo...oya lets go
mary..................
stepped out of the room with Mary and
pushed her inside the room, AC was perfectly
working...with a low tone
Me: what kind of stunt are trying to pull with
me? I thought we agreed u are going
today...what are you still waiting for, wat are
you up to mary
Mary: Cool down now play boy...atleast you
av been playing along too abi you want to
blow your cover?
Me: See, i don’t play games..so u av to get
your ass together and get out of my house
first tyn tomorrow morning
Mary: As if you can force me out.......
Me: what do u mean? Are u trying to threaten
or blackmail me?
Mary: How will i do that for you
now...........You know i cant just leave like
that, Biola will suspect
Me: Dont worry, you just have to leave first
tyn tomorrow morning..tell her plans have
changed and they are expecting you at home
Mary: As if its easy like that...u didn’t even
thank God dat i settled evrytyn before u
came back from work and my brain is
working perfect or you can imagine wat
would av happened had it been she know we
are not related and we are dating.....
Me: We are not dating mary.....get that ryt
Mary: We are not wat? So wat do u take me
for? Hit and run? So you av been bleeping me
for two days now, av been cleaning your
house, washing your cloth and putting food
in your mouth and all u could utter is that we
are not dating (talking in a louder voice)
I quickly used my lips to block her from
making so much noise and she grabbed my
head with her left hand while also holding my
dick with the right at the same
time.....dickson rose up immediately and
responded,........
EPISODE 12 loading
Share:

0 comments:

Entertainment, Jokes

Entertainment News / Events / Sports / Jokes / Celebrity News / Movies / Education Life, Student Matters

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Movie star celebrates father's birthday

The "First Lady" actress can't stop gushing about her dad who was a year older yesterday, August 1, 2016. ...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.